Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

That was actually way more interesting than I thought it would be. I love a good mystery, so this was right up my alley. I'm not sure how much I'll like the other worlds, but I can at least say this one was very enjoyable. Also, Shin is a total husbando. :P

mmm... would like to hear your thought once you're finish with Toma route :3

SUPERBEAT XONiC

7Lfc0e94.png

MASTER COMBO 

99999 COMBO ACHIEVED

This moment though... :|

H2Dh4jo.jpg

• Like 3

It says that this is the good ending, buuut I'm not so sure about that. :P Playing through this world made me feel very uncomfortable at times. I understand the reason behind some of the things that happened, but that doesn't make it any less creepy. :| I don't think I'll ever understand why you would forgive someone who did all that to you, but it happened. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed seeing where it went, but damn, I feel so grossed out. :P

I agree, it's called the Stockholm syndrome. On the bright side you did get the most messed up route out of the way.

14L53af26.png

The Power of Blood 
Use a Blood Art for the first time.

Frankly, I would rather have upgraded Gun skills :/ 

Melee is boring.

L6b73c6.png

5L8c0725.png

:silver:Even Now, and Always... Forever.

Reached the Good Ending in the Diamond World

It says that this is the good ending, buuut I'm not so sure about that. :P Playing through this world made me feel very uncomfortable at times. I understand the reason behind some of the things that happened, but that doesn't make it any less creepy. :| I don't think I'll ever understand why you would forgive someone who did all that to you, but it happened. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed seeing where it went, but damn, I feel so grossed out. :P

Gee, how can you say that about the best route =D

That was as fujoshi as you could possible go :awesome:

• Like 1

I agree, it's called the Stockholm syndrome. On the bright side you did get the most messed up route out of the way.

When you told me to get the diamond route over with, I thought it was because it was bad, not because it was messed up. :P

If I started with this route, I might of been too traumatised to continue. xD

Gee, how can you say that about the best route =D

That was as fujoshi as you could possible go :awesome:

Well maybe it's just me, but I'm not particularly fond of being drugged and locked inside a dog cage. :P

If this game has taught me anything, it's that guys are scary. :|