Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

I mean I enjoyed seeing how messed up it was going to get. It's kind of like watching a car crash happening, I just couldn't look away. :D I felt uncomfortable, but it was a good kind of uncomfortable. xD

At least it had something interesting going on. Ikki's route... not so much. :P

Ikki's was so dull.. "Be bad, be good, but don't be boring." I forget where I heard that. xD

L1ab094.png

17L012304.png

:silver: Gotta Save Them All!

Complete any level without leaving any saveable team members behind.

This one was just kind of boring. There was no big mystery to keep me invested, and Ikki wasn't a very likeable character. I mean you want me to feel sorry for him because he's a massive hit with the ladies? Pfft, please... :giggle:

I agree, after the Diamond route this was my least favourite route.

• Like 4

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed in this route. The other worlds I've played always had something interesting going on, even if that something was kinda disturbing... :P This one was just kind of boring. There was no big mystery to keep me invested, and Ikki wasn't a very likeable character. I mean you want me to feel sorry for him because he's a massive hit with the ladies? Pfft, please... :giggle:

I'm glad you agree. I know you like the game a lot, so it's good to know you don't love everything about the game. :giggle: If this is the most boring route, I think I can be happy about that. The game has been pretty fun up to this point. I hope the other two worlds are better.

I am somehow afraid now to know what you will think of Clover's route... I really liked Kent's route :3

b-b-b-but... Diamond is Toma Onii-chan's route... :(

TEKKEN 6

39L373932.png

No Pressure 

Win a Player Match in Online Mode.

Panda~ :3

I-I-I... I think I could do this... 26 matches to go...:3

Edited by JaM
  • Like 3

I can't help it

Toma is obsessed with the MC in 3 different routes and tries to hold her captive and attempt to kill her

cause....

yandere :3

well, not surprising... I think I haven't seen anyone that could say that it is their fave route.

Well at least it's all up from here... I hope. :P

I am somehow afraid now to know what you will think of Clover's route... I really liked Kent's route :3

Well as long as he's not some kind of psychopath, I think I'll enjoy Kent's route too. So far the MC has really bad taste in men... xD

Well as long as he's not some kind of psychopath, I think I'll enjoy Kent's route too. So far the MC has really bad taste in men... xD

Shin wasn't so bad. I mean, sure he was bossy, didn't really explain anything, lied, indirectly caused the MC to fall off the cliff, didn't hold back when hitting the MC during rock-paper-scissors, and refused to treat the MC gently .... what were we talking about again? :lol:.

Shin wasn't so bad. I mean, sure he was bossy, didn't really explain anything, lied, indirectly caused the MC to fall off the cliff, didn't hold back when hitting the MC during rock-paper-scissors, and refused to treat the MC gently .... what were we talking about again? :lol:.

Haha, it's true. Compared to the other guys, Shin was a gentleman. :P I mean there's being a bit of an ass, and then there's drugging you and locking you inside a dog cage... I know what one I would choose. xD