Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L402917.png

2L852e69.png

Reached Chapter 1 
It's me, Mr. Navit! You enjoying Digimon Capture? Can't wait to see what you guys get up to!

2L852e69.png

Reached Chapter 2 
Never thought I'd get an assistant like this. And that half-cyber body...heh. It seems things are about to get interesting.

2L852e69.png

Big Combo 
Unleash a combo with three or more moves.

• Like 4

La495b1.png

Rise of the Tomb Raider

3L78e3fb.png

Bar Brawl
Melee kill an enemy using a bottle

22Lbfc2d0.png

Chemical Warfare
Kill 5 enemies with one Poison Arrow

20L365fb4.png

Laying Down the Law
Kill 6 enemies with the Revolver without reloading

15L584d96.png

Weaponsmith
Fully upgrade any weapon

27L6d7e00.png

Dead Ringer
Get 25 headshots using the Bolt-Action Rifle

53L8abebc.png

A Helping Hand
Defend Remnant home from the Looter Invasion

Having fun! B)

• Like 2

It says that this is the good ending, buuut I'm not so sure about that. :P Playing through this world made me feel very uncomfortable at times. I understand the reason behind some of the things that happened, but that doesn't make it any less creepy. :| I don't think I'll ever understand why you would forgive someone who did all that to you, but it happened. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed seeing where it went, but damn, I feel so grossed out. :P

When you told me to get the diamond route over with, I thought it was because it was bad, not because it was messed up. :P

If I started with this route, I might of been too traumatised to continue. xD

Well maybe it's just me, but I'm not particularly fond of being drugged and locked inside a dog cage. :P

If this game has taught me anything, it's that guys are scary. :|

not much love for Onii-chan + Yandere route eh :3 Hope you like and enjoy the rest routes... well, hopefully not Ikki's... xD

Game of Thrones

13L6d6bdd.png

Strength of Mind 

Completed Chapter 4 of Episode 2

errr.. this is... uhmmm... I fell asleep and didn't finished the episode >_<

• Like 4

not much love for Onii-chan + Yandere route eh :3 Hope you like and enjoy the rest routes... well, hopefully not Ikki's... xD

I mean I enjoyed seeing how messed up it was going to get. It's kind of like watching a car crash happening, I just couldn't look away. :D I felt uncomfortable, but it was a good kind of uncomfortable. xD

At least it had something interesting going on. Ikki's route... not so much. :P

• Like 2

Lcc40de.png

26L45e291.png

:bronze: Serpents' Bane

Defeated a drake, wyrm, and wyvern.

I stumbled upon another arena in Bitterblack Isle where a drake and a wyvern were chilling...

That game is dope. I hope you enjoy it!