Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

It really did a good job of tying everything together, in my opinion. And Ukyo was actually a really great guy. I don't really want to spoil why I think that, though. His tale reminds me of Me, Myself, and Irene. Just a more twisted version.  

That is a bit misleading imo, I didn't feel like it tied everything together, considering how

Ukyo never had an important role in the other 4 routes, he just killed the MC and left players wondering why. Besides that, his role in the other 4 routes had no impact, so there's not much to tie together in the first place. Him dying in the other routes was never shown until he revealed it. Sure he jumped between worlds and retained his memories, but that isn't explained until the last 2 or so minutes.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

That is a bit misleading imo, I didn't feel like it tied everything together, considering how

Ukyo never had a important role in the other 4 routes, he just killed the MC and left players wondering why. Besides that, his role in the other 4 roles had no impact, so there's not much to tie together in the first place. Him dying in the other routes was never shown until he revealed it. Sure he jumped between worlds and retained his memories, but that isn't explained until the last 2 or so minutes.

But it explained why everything that happened, happened. And why the majority of the characters were and acted differently in each story.

But it explained why everything that happened, happened. And why the majority of the characters were and acted differently in each story.

Not really, it only explained the prologue. The different relations in every route was explained in the prologue as parallel worlds, where each world has a different possibility. In the prologue the MC can choose which world to visit.

Not really, it only explained the prologue. The different relations in every route was explained in the prologue as parallel worlds, where each world has a different possibility. In the prologue the MC can choose which world to visit.

Alright, fine. Maybe it's not the greatest piece of storytelling. But it was still touching to me the lengths he went to to keep her alive, only to create an alter ego whose desire to live outweighed his love for her. And it explained what this weird dude who was always showing up(and usually killing you) had to do with things.

Alright, fine. Maybe it's not the greatest piece of storytelling. But it was still touching to me the lengths he went to to keep her alive, only to create an alter ego whose desire to live outweighed his love for her. And it explained what this weird dude who was always showing up(and usually killing you) had to do with things.

Yeah I agree, that was admirable of him.

L2259cf.png

50L0ece7a.png

40-bronze.png Streets of Gotham

Destroy all of the militia checkpoints.

56L5d7ead.png

40-bronze.png The Monster Machine

Track down and apprehend the serial killer.

Fun fact, Arkham Knight was the very first game I bought for the PS4 last year. I never got around to beating it, so getting the Premium Edition now was really great for me. Really reminds me just how fantastic this game is.

• Like 2

30Lc740b1.png

The Last of Us: Remastered - Picked Clean (1000th Trophy Milestone)

Really enjoyed this DLC... just wish it would have been a little bit longer (and more difficult). I liked the endearing bond Riley had with Ellie, made sense to have some back story for her during Joel's nap time. Despite Joel having some "plot armor," it does look like Ellie was, indeed trained in some sort of combat first aid, and potentially more. She looked like she knew what to do in theory, not application (thus the nervousness in the cutscene).

If the puncture was through and through, there's blood loss and infection (and shock) to consider for the best case scenario. This was happening as we saw in the cutscenes. However unlikely given the circumstances, Joel survived because he's supposed to represent the "never die" aspect of the post-apocalyptic character and it's fair to give Ellie the benefit of the doubt considering the whole "Would Joel survive that wound?" question.

• Like 2