Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

From the 1994 racing/FPS game Quarantine. In the game, the player drives a taxi through a post-apocalyptic city, picking up customers and killing enemies. The game was extremely controversial at the time of release. This game is pure punk, and highly recommended. It's really hard though, so keep that in mind if you decide to track it down.

• Like 1

Tales of Zestiria theme song

This song was specifically made for this game by the band called Superfly in Japan. Song is named White Light.

It's just such a powerful song for this game, and that music just sticks in my head, not a bad thing. 

Edit, I posted the version which has the lyrics but there is a music video for this song as well. The game uses a shortened musical version for it's introduction animation. 

Edited by Champ147
  • Like 3

A selection of the many wonderful and amazing songs there have been from the Final Fantasy franchise that I created. Even listening to just one track gives you a glimpse into the awesome talent, creativity and effort that is present throughout the whole series.

If I had to pick one song, it has to be Zanarkand from FFX. That song is pretty much perfection.

• Like 4

Need I even say anything about this? It's sad that certain someone sacrifices herself, but also that the chapter's boss (Mustafa) has to be killed. Otherwise, his wife and child would share that cruel fate. Needless to say, this was easily the saddest part of the game and I felt guilt each time I played that chapter. He really didn't deserve that.

• Like 2

Figured I would post this since best FFVII girl is out now. I can't wait to play as her and experience the whole game whenever they release the complete edition in about 300 or so years!

• Like 4