What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, Bloodborne, Nier, and Tales of Zestiria. I also got a PSN+ one year subscription and an ushanka (type of hat, not pictured).

Q3Nhd.jpg

I was actually fairly certain that I grabbed Tales of Xillia 2 and not Tales of Zestiria in the store before checking out. Sheesh I should've worn my glasses. Anyway, I'm happy to finally be part of the PS4 club!

• Like 4

damn. been wanting to rebuy Nier for awhile. not wanting to spend more than $20. but eBay has it for $34 CDN,

Anyways my last purchase, the wife and i today went and picked up:

Tales of Xillia 1, 

Dragon Age 2

3D Dot Game Heroes (i was saying how difficult it could be, then i saw on the box.... ATLUS, From Software. now it all makes sense  from years passed... lol)
Motor Storm Pacific Rift. shes wanted it for awhile.

i bought Fallout 4 last week for the ps4

• Like 1

Renewed my PSN+ Subcription even though Hardly play online
Also bought Rebel Galaxy

and bought Entwined Theme and All 4 PSN avatar packs

Also bought some of the God of War Avatars
I'm still waiting for a Princess Luna avatar.
Also bought the Dragon dynamic green theme. and a moon and ocean theme as well as a theme under the name Howling theme.
Also bought a Princess Cadance Vinyl figure since I have Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and was the only one out of the four princesses I didn't have yet.

Edited by Nightstream88
  • Like 1

Finally... Got em:

hDQ6peE.jpg
WzhPydR.jpg

Some random mumbling:

before I bought the HDN and Mk2 ps3 games... Been sweing this last copy of HDN V that I don't want to buy since I want to purchase the game in sequence... Then I swear after I found and bought the first 2 games, that same copy is still waiting to be purchased... I guess it is fate :awesome:

Edited by JaM
  • Like 2