What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Ok, this has arrived as well as a 4TB Green WD 3.5 inch hdd, yes I quoted myself.

On a week 1 Ps4? this works at 4tb, I don't think that rest mode works but I also don't care. I didn't format the 4tb drive, just backed up my current hdd, popped this on, initialized (full install) from safe mode. Ok, with 3.11 installed I went to restore system with my usb backup, this went through very quickly. System reboots and of course 3.15 wants to update, this happened very quickly.  System reboots, I now have a 4tb Ps4, both digital and disc games work fine ;)

I know I complain all of the time about sonys lack of interest in USB support, I'm back to playing Ps4 again and think this may be a solution even if it is a tad sketchy. I'll wait untilt it arrives and let you all know if it's any good.

Nyko-Data-Bank-For-PlayStation-4.jpg

AawLbWKh.jpg?1

My South Korean Blu-ray pressings of Memories Of Murder and The Isle arrived today. I absolutely love South Korean cinema and have yet to see a South Korean movie that is anything less than really good. These weren't cheap but for some reason the last few South Korean Blu-rays I've brought I've preferred to get the South Korean version as opposed to the version released in English speaking countries.