Tomb Raider The Last Revelation
Fall of Light
Forgotton Anne
Soul Calibur VI DLC-2B
Castlevania Requiem 

• Like 2

Gwx0zHH.png

iChTsuU.jpg

Bought Okami and Super Smash Bros Ultimate making them the first Nintendo Switch games I buy
Also bought Kirby and the Rainbow Curse for the Wii U(Trying to rap up on buying Nintendo Wii U games)
I don't actually have a Nintendo Switch yet plan on buying one around May or June, but I do plan on building up my Nintendo Switch collection until then that way I have a few games to play on it.
 And of course Okami was going to be the first game I get since I buy that game on every system it comes out for or at least every system that I plan on getting anyway.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

So one Vita for JRPG, one for Visual Novel, and one for "H" games? :D.

Haha, that's not a bad idea. :P I like having two Vita's I can alternate between so I don't have to swap the game card so much, and when one is out of battery, I can use the other while it's charging. My OLED Vita is having battery problems at the moment and is currently out of commission, so I figured that I'd get another Vita as a backup while it's still possible to find a new one at a decent price. I basically got robbed via import tax, though. <_<

4 hours ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

I just just received 2 packages from Japan. I asked my best friend who currently is staying in Japan to buy Kiseki games, artbooks, and guide books; however, the artbooks were hard to find. They are also heavy so it will cost too much money on shipping fee. I will look for those Cold Steel Artbooks on eBay later.

CcgIRI7.jpg

• Sora no Kiseki FC
  • Sora no Kiseki SC
  • Sora no Kiseki 3rd
  • Zero no Kiseki: Evolution
  • Ao no Kiseki: Evolution

Very nice! I bought the top three games years ago (cost me an arm and a leg). The idea was to play the PC versions first so I could grasp the story and game mechanics, then play the updated Vita versions with the help of Satoshi's trophy guides. I've not gotten around to that yet, but one of these days I'll do it. :P

As for the guide books and magazines you got, they look so cool... I want them! :shakefist:

bought me  a another new knife , pocket knife,knife bag ,knife guard,and scissors

mwqFrRa.jpg

cost me about $400 the knife was on sale($79) but the pocket knife was at $200 bc its made premium steel but the guy was generous to price drop it to $175.(also forgot to mention i also bought large cutting board and small cutting board to use at home)

And also bought some yugioh cards

xWC0qZh.jpg

13 packs of yugioh legendary duelists: sisters of the rose. 

• Like 3