What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

My first ever physical Vita game! I normally massbuy digital games whenever there's a discount in the Store, like getting NFS Most Wanted for £3.99 (Normally £39.99) but Fate Extella never showed any deviation from its original £39.99 price tag. Ever since I played Fate Extra on PSP, was waiting to buy Extella for a long time but in the end decided to give eBay a shot and managed to win a bid of a brand new copy for only £22.50! I wish someone would finish the fantranslation of Fate Extra CCC since it seems unlikely to ever be ported or localized as developers only care about FGO nowadays. I mean in CCC you get to use freakin' Gilgamesh as a servant! You even get to battle Archer EMIYA/Rin from FSN! Imagine you are using Archer NAMELESS (Extra) and both of you unleash your Noble Phantasms with the exact same chant: Unlimited Blade Works! 

Related image

• Like 2

it's this time of the year again - holiday dealsss and I kinda overdid it x'D 

Bought a new headset and a new drawing tablet 

<br/><a href="http://oi65.tinypic.com/119bcih.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

Also bought a new monitor 

<br/><a href="http://oi63.tinypic.com/2jahm5c.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

And some merch from Blizzard Gear shop (they had some great deals for black friday!) 

21jb0xw.jpg

And Pokemon Let's Go Eeevee & some goodies ?

jkjfix.jpg 

• Like 2

Got a Wii game for a change:

W9B0Ked.jpg

Actually been looking to get a copy for a while, since the second game is one of my favorite Wii titles and I consider to be a hidden gem. For those who don't know what this thing that looks very much like shovelware is, it is a diving game by a jap company Arika. It's very relaxing. Player gets to dive listening to soothing bgm with vocal tracks, filling a dictionary with fish species, finding treasure, upgrading your gear and getting guilt tripped by ecologist propaganda. At least the second game is like that, I heard there are some differences, which I guess I'll be finding out soon.

Edited by mecharobot
  • Like 4

Not something I bought but something my family bought. My family pitched in to buy me a Switch for my birthday. The game they bought me was Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Really didn't expect it since none of my family really buys video games unless they are like $15.

My mom also bought me a year of PS+, which really surprised me. I downloaded Iconoclasts and SOMA from the free games. All in all, a good birthday.