Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

33 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

Go ahead and close mine. I get about one or two posts a month between all three threads. 

Dammit, I was working on some games for the Vita and was close to a rank up in the PS3 thread :shakefist: .

Also @xZoneHunter is the genre/developer rule still in effect? If not, then I'd like to add Darksiders 1 to the PP Dragons since the PP Angels & Demons is disbanded.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Not if the rule has been dropped.

The "If you use a franchise you'll have to use the whole franchise and every game has to meet the condition of your Mixed PP Thread. (So, no plucking single games from other franchises to include them in yours)" would still be in effect if the genre/developer rule was gone.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Dammit, I was working on some games for the Vita and was close to a rank up in the PS3 thread :shakefist: .

Also @xZoneHunter is the genre/developer rule still in effect? If not, then I'd like to add Darksiders 1 to the PP Dragons since the PP Angels & Demons is disbanded.

The genre/dev rule is being dropped so there can be genre/dev PPs as there already have been made a few.

The 'include all games from a franchise if you use said franchise' is still in effect yes.

Edited by xZoneHunter

3 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

The "If you use a franchise you'll have to use the whole franchise and every game has to meet the condition of your Mixed PP Thread. (So, no plucking single games from other franchises to include them in yours)" would still be in effect if the genre/developer rule was gone.

2 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

The genre/dev rule is being dropped so there can be genre/dev PPs as there already have been made a few.

The 'include all games from a franchise if you use said franchise' is still in effect yes.

Oh those were separate rules? I thought that was all part of the genre/dev rule.

12 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh those were separate rules? I thought that was all part of the genre/dev rule.

I cant remember tbh, but i checked and the genre/dev rule isnt even in the OP anymore. Anyway, theyre definitely seperate now.

Edited by xZoneHunter

I thought I made myself obvious with the (screwed up :awesome:) post =D

I would say my PPs need no change and I would like to keep them as they are ;) (Apart from adding Time and Eternity to J-Gems :awesome:)

8 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

And btw if @Shana Alter is ok with this i would like to reserve a Sword Art Online x Accel World PP.

Sword Art Online & Accel World

• Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song
  • Sword Art Online: Re Hollow Fragment
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
  • Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
  • Sword Art Online vs Accel World
  • Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei
  • Accel World - Vertex of acceleration

You want to kill Dengeki? :P

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

However from this point on, there will be no more new mixed bag threads. Legend: Disbanded/being kept/no reaction yet

13 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Point & Click @zadorvp = Disbanded

Does this mean there's no chance that there will ever be a Point & Click PP anymore? This would be very sad. Or would it have to be split up in Artifex Mundi, Double Fine...?

Edited by AvengedEvil
Typos

16 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Really? Because I manage to update my PP whenever I get a notification. So I don't know how this is becoming a difficult task.

Wow you are desperate to take Baka Hentai! aren't you... in any case big difference with how many users were demanding updates and I also posted multiple times about updates being slow due to real life reasons but seems that never mattered...

@xZoneHunter

• Baka Hentai! will be kept and will go through changes as you know
  • 5pb, KEY and BlazBlue are up for adoption
  • Keeping my request to hold Touhou PP until a little later like when everything is finalised on leader and changes you have planned
  • Dengeki might go through a few changes will run this by you with any game changes which will likely make it smaller
  • Like 1

@xZoneHunter

Guess I'll keep updating my threads since there isn't really much to do. 
As for the PP: Idol from now on, I will not add any other game except the ones from The Idolmaster series. I want to leave this thread until the time when the fifth Idolm@ster game will be released so please don't disband this thread.
And one more thing.. could you guys remind me which games were in Project Platinum Yuri? Thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

LOL, the last post on the vita thread was in February. Nobody plays those anymore. :P

7 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

This is sad news :(

6 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

:o :'( </3

With? I get like one or two people a month, reply to people, and they never answer back. Just figured everybody was over it. 

I guess I could keep them all open, or maybe condense them all into one thread. :thinking:  It's like no work to keep it updated, though I haven't added links to most of the recent people out of sheer laziness. Should also probably look at adding a few games to the ps4 list like Jotun. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

LOL, the last post on the vita thread was in February. Nobody plays those anymore. :P

I do, I'm just stuck at level 3 in Flame Over. Keep running out of time when dealing with those chemical fires. Got a lucky setup once and made it to stage 4 in all this time, but died :( . So any helpful advice for level 3 is welcome. Rogue Legacy and Muramasa Rebirth are games that I'm planning to play too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

@xZoneHunter

Guess I'll keep updating my threads since there isn't really much to do. 
As for the PP: Idol from now on, I will not add any other game except the ones from The Idolmaster series. I want to leave this thread until the time when the fifth Idolm@ster game will be released so please don't disband this thread.
And one more thing.. could you guys remind me which games were in Project Platinum Yuri? Thanks in advance.

You don't have to continue them. Not sure if you've read past replies, but the main thing we're trying to address here is quality control. Making PPs feel less like a checklist and having more discussions about the games included. If you're not interested in talking about the Yuri games with other people, it's probably for the best that you don't continue said PP.

Anyway these were the games included, courtesy of the master list thread.

Yuri:

Flowers

Flowers 2

White Love Robe Addiction

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica: Battle Pentagram

Nights of Azure (Yoru no Nai Kuni)

Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo tr

2 hours ago, Hemiak said:

I guess I could keep them all open, or maybe condense them all into one thread. :thinking:  It's like no work to keep it updated, though I haven't added links to most of the recent people out of sheer laziness. Should also probably look at adding a few games to the ps4 list like Jotun. 

Well let me know when you come to a decision on what to do with them.

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I can adopt KEY.

Noted

• Like 1

Just now, ExHaseo said:

@xZoneHunter I don't understand what you mean by update once a month. If no one is posting, there's no new people, and there's no new games, what is there to update?

I'll keep mine, but I just want to be clear what I'm supposed to be doing.

Of course it's only when there's stuff to up date.... I thought that was obvious :P

1 hour ago, soultaker655 said:

@xZoneHunter 

Do you mind if I just reclaim Gundam PP?

I know it's unpopular, but I still want to give people some incentive to try out some of the gundam games.

I suppose so................. :dance:

3 hours ago, Hemiak said:

I've always been interested in these ones and have a number of them in my backlog.  Just so many games to get around to that I hadn't done a push towards them yet.  As much as I would love to poach a few of the titles for the Metroidvania and Way of the Sword PPs, I think it would be cooler to have them here.

10 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Of course it's only when there's stuff to up date.... I thought that was obvious :P

I suppose so................. :dance:

Oh okay, that... makes sense. xD

I'll definitely hold on to mine then. Hopefully some new interest will come when MvCI gets released.

• Like 1