Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

1 hour ago, Xeliot said:

@Xeliot Here. Responsible for Kingdom Hearts PP. I would like to continue monitoring my thread if possible. I am open to new suggestions as long as they aren't tasking and require crazy amount of work.

No everything will stay the same. I have some more ideas in order to spark more discussion in PP threads since that was also one of the problems we talked about. But for now, just keeping your OP up to date as well as your tab in the leaderboard is all i ask. 

Tbf, i might go over the leaderboard tabs myself from time to time and make adjustments where necessary.

1 hour ago, soultaker655 said:

@xZoneHunter

Alien invasions can also be closed.

I said what games I want to keep control of a few posts ago.

Do you have a objections to the Arpg/ Diablo like PP?

Since the old school shooter PP would be a mixed bag that one is a no go.

Atm, i'm more focused on the quality control of the existing threads. I have no direct objections to the ARPG thread, however i'd like you to wait a while before making a new PP. Just after we've sorted everything out.

28 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

@xZoneHunter Yeah ill keep my threads up to date. Might give Killzone up for any takers later though

Have you decided if PP's can now be 4 games?

Yeah they can. However i'll go over the new rules etc once we know which PPs are going to stay and which ones are going to be delisted. Don't want to do everything at once.

24 minutes ago, Kurorac said:

Are the closed PPs closed for good or could someone who's interested pick them up? Just asking.

The mixed bag PPs are closed for good, but the games in them can be used for series PPs if they're eligible for something like that. I'll go over a more detailed rules list at a later date. Once i'm finished with delisting/disbanding PP threads that aren't going to be used anymore.

So after talking with @HcG Clawz and @zajac9999 they are okay with letting me have Dead Nation, Resogun, and Super Stardust Ultra so the  Housemarque PP can be made with

1. Alienation
  2. Dead Nation
  3. Resogun
  4. Super Stardust Ultra
  5. Matterfall
  6. Nex Machina

So as soon as Zone is okay with new PP being made The Masters of Battle Arenas (Moba) PP, Housemarque PP, and ARPG PP can be made after quality control checks.

2 minutes ago, colinmazzini said:

@xZoneHunter You can probably disband the gundam one. There are literally only three people in it. I technically haven't even joined it as my first gundam game is still in my backlog. Only one person is active on those games, but the thread is dead and there is no real movement at all, sorry @soultaker655 (the only one actually affected).

It's okay.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, colinmazzini said:

@xZoneHunter You can probably disband the gundam one. There are literally only three people in it. I technically haven't even joined it as my first gundam game is still in my backlog. Only one person is active on those games, but the thread is dead and there is no real movement at all, sorry @soultaker655 (the only one actually affected).

Yeah, that's probably for the best. No reason to have a PP thread if nobody is interested in playing the games.

5 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

So after talking with @HcG Clawz and @zajac9999 they are okay with letting me have Dead Nation, Resogun, and Super Stardust Ultra so the  Housemarque PP can be made with

1. Alienation
  2. Dead Nation
  3. Resogun
  4. Super Stardust Ultra
  5. Matterfall
  6. Nex Machina

So as soon as Zone is okay with new PP being made The Masters of Battle Arenas (Moba) PP, Housemarque PP, and ARPG PP can be made after quality control checks.

It's okay.

I figure this means the ship controllers & zombies can be closed? @zajac9999 & @HcG Clawz

1 hour ago, xZoneHunter said:

Vocaloid @Leon Castle

Res Evil/Bio @Leon Castle

Yes I continue hosting these PPs to the end of time or PP.

By way I did not know my Vocaloid PP was a Mixed Bag, I update then I see new posts on my PPs and the Last Big update I made on Vocaloid PP was the new ranks.

• Like 1

And btw if @Shana Alter is ok with this i would like to reserve a Sword Art Online x Accel World PP.

Sword Art Online & Accel World

• Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song
  • Sword Art Online: Re Hollow Fragment
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
  • Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
  • Sword Art Online vs Accel World
  • Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei
  • Accel World - Vertex of acceleration
  • Like 1

On 21/08/2017 at 1:33 PM, Shana Alter said:

Of my PPs only really want to keep Baka Hentai! and the yet to be started Touhou PP, I haven't updated the PP in a while due to not knowing what was going on behind the scenes as well as sticking to an update per month despite what people might want so...

Really? Because I manage to update my PP whenever I get a notification. So I don't know how this is becoming a difficult task.

3 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Most of the series PP can stay if the creator wants to continue them. However, going forward i'd like to see each PP thread updated at least once a month. I know @LeetWolf2 already did a post on this, but i'm going to do it again since a few things have changed since then. If you want to continue with your PP thread(s), update yours and let me know. As well as fill in the PP tab in the leaderboard. (if you don't have a Tab in the spreadsheet, let me know) If you don't want to continue with your PP thread, let me know.

The leaderboard should be up to date now for the Atelier PP. When I input what rank they received, are the points supposed to be automatic, or do I have to put the numbers in myself?

Edited by GarciaFever

3 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

With the leaderboard figured out, it's time to move on the next step. Which is quality control of the existing PP threads. I know i've expressed interest towards the idea of disbanding every currently existing PP thread, however since there's still interested in some of them i'm going for a different approach. If the creator still wants to continue their mixed bag thread we'll keep it, otherwise they'll be disbanded. ( = Thread will be closed/delisted, ranks will not count on the leaderboard anymore and games will be up for grabs again) However if you do want to keep going with your Mixed bag PP, i want you to see how well it has been doing since it has been up and ask yourself if it's worth having it up as a PP thread. Since a lot of these threads were not successful. 

So, if i mentioned you here - let me know whether or not you want to continue with your Mixed bag thread.

However from this point on, there will be no more new mixed bag threads. Legend: Disbanded/being kept/no reaction yet

Most of the series PP can stay if the creator wants to continue them. However, going forward i'd like to see each PP thread updated at least once a month. I know @LeetWolf2 already did a post on this, but i'm going to do it again since a few things have changed since then. If you want to continue with your PP thread(s), update yours and let me know. As well as fill in the PP tab in the leaderboard. (if you don't have a Tab in the spreadsheet, let me know) If you don't want to continue with your PP thread, let me know.

That's it for now... If i missed a PP thread, let me know :D 

I still want to continue the Persona PP.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

The leaderboard should be up to date now for the Atelier PP. When I input what rank they received, are the points supposed to be automatic, or do I have to put the numbers in myself?

They used to be automatic. I know some people deleted those as, i guess the sheet was too slow. It doesn't matter though, if it doesn't go automatic, just fill it in yourself.

@xZoneHunter I'm the admin on Big Brother (not Kevvik) and happy to keep running it :).

1 minute ago, xZoneHunter said:

They used to be automatic. I know some people deleted those as, i guess the sheet was too slow. It doesn't matter though, if it doesn't go automatic, just fill it in yourself.

This happened to me yesterday when I was updating Big Brother. It is automatic but slow if you keep the sheet open. If you close the sheet and reopen it though, everything populates just fine.

• Like 1