What delisted PSN games, you wish you can buy right now?

Kishnabe

• 1 month later...

Jetpack Joyride DLC in European Store. Now I'll never get 100% in the game because I'm not playing it countless hours for 1 gold trophy that could be got in seconds :angry:

I've even tried to message people regarding this, offering my account with its games, but no possitive answers yet...

Edited by ArKel_18

Scott Pilgrim vs The World. It's my favourite PSN game, but unfortunately I can't play it anymore on my PS3 because it was purchased on my brother's account and he can't gameshare it anymore. :'(

Reset consoles on Sony's website and do it.

Jetpack Joyride DLC in European Store. Now I'll never get 100% in the game because I'm not playing it countless hours for 1 gold trophy that could be got in seconds :angry:

You can buy a turbo controller and afk it over a couple nights.

i think time and eternity got delisted why 

Well, hopefully, because it sucked. They did gamers a favor with that. I love your sig, BTW. That Body Snatchers movie was so bad.

For me, I would like to play X-Men Arcade. I still have Simpsons from when it was free on PS+ (one day, I'll grab the "Excellent" trophy).

Edited by starcrunch061

The Simpsons Arcade and Konami's TMNT arcade (I'm not sure if it was in the store on first place, but I'm sure it was delisted from the xbox360).

That one TMNT game this is one of the reasons I don't like digital only games

This. Actually since the konami tmnt is not on psn i really want the xmen arcade game. I've become so desperate that i messaged several people if they would gameshare it to me with no dice. I even offered Paypal but nope. 

Turtles in Time, pretty sure there was a emulated version on ps3, before I came back to sony consoles.

Actually you can still get TMNT Re-Shelled, if you're willing to do a little leg work, the game is still available to buy on the HK PS Store, you just need to create a HK PSN account and buy a HK PSN Card, the game costs HK$78 around 10€/10$/7£, you can then play it on your own account, you just can't delete the HK one from your system.

If anyone wants to get it though there's a little something you have to do first, as you know what you buy is the unlock key, you'll need to download the demo to get the actual game, but the thing is, if you buy the key first you won't be able to download the demo anymore on that account so you'll need to create another account to download the demo, so to be safer download the demo first then buy the unlock key.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Available for free at one point and not exactly a full-fledged game, P.T. (2014), the playable teaser directed by Hideo Kojima for the cancelled Silent Hills

Not sure how I completely missed that on PSN. Must have been playing Wii games or something at the time. I blame Nintendo for no good reason.

• Like 1