Jc_Nz

S261b87.png 53Sa8ba6a.png It's in the Trial

Beat 25 different single player and 15 different two-player EA trials

Earned by 713 of 83,674 game owners

23rd Jul 2012 at 11:33:41 AM 2 weeks ago

40-bronze.png

0.85%

Ultra Rare

This trophy is really annoying just because you must rely on a partner and if he's not very good, then both of you will struggle your ass off

• Like 1

34Lec9f38.png

Defender

Attain the highest level of readiness in each theater of war

this may not be a grind for some people but it involves playing the multiplater until you are at 100% rediness and you start at 50% going up 3% each game. this games multiplayer is basically survive for 11 rounds and i am not a fan of survival online modes Like this, COD zombies or even Uncharted's survival mode so for me to have to continuosly play a multiplayer i dont like is a grind

• Like 1

In my opinion this takes the cake...

44L49f9ad.png

SOUL CALIBUR V

Wind of Battle

Reached over 87,600 m in total movement distance in battle.

This stupid trophy takes far longer than the rest of them and all it is, is making your character run around the arena like an idiot, it took me an extra eight or so hours of grinding just for this... It wouldn't have been so bad in my eyes if it were a collectible, win so many rounds or something trophy but just moving around the arena in a 3D fighter... I do not want another trophy like this to appear again...

• Like 1

Rockhound from Infamous, Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic from Grand Theft Auto IV and Abstergo Employee of the Month from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. They may not have the lowest percentage but those are the 3 bronze trophies I've gone for that I believe should be a silver.

24S860405.png Aerial Predator - Kill 160 enemies while on the Angelic Beast - Darksiders - 21.32%

It's the rarest trophy of the game after the platinum trophy and I can understand why and I will tell you why. It's because you have to kill 160 enemies on the Angelic Beast, it appears 1 time only in the game so if we pass it, then we have to restart the game just for this trophy and it takes you 1-2 hours to get there, and then there are 200 enemies so is just killing 160, we can miss 40 enemies, that's easy. That's what I said :awesome: . But after I tryed, it taked me 2 days and above 30 trys to get this trophy but I reached it :S A little suprised but this trophy could the last one we go for it if we want that.

Same the title of this and automatically thought of this trophy

Head Trauma

Use every type of melee weapon on a zombie

11L224f11.png

So many weapons to use and no way of checking which ones you have already used in a previous playthrough :/

BFBC1 - "I am Bad Company"

An even worse grind since I did that legit without boosting, it took 347 hours all up but I can't deny that I absolutely loved playing the game (it was the only game I really played so often in 2009/2010). To my frustration I got caught up with the trophy glitch, and it wasn't until 50 customer support e-mails later ( :P) that EA finally released a patch.

Honourable mentions go to: Just Cause 2 - Perfectionist (94 hours) and various Sonic Unleashed trophies related to Hot Dog missions and collectibles.

Edited by Shadowrider50

24S860405.png Aerial Predator - Kill 160 enemies while on the Angelic Beast - Darksiders - 21.32%

It's the rarest trophy of the game after the platinum trophy and I can understand why and I will tell you why. It's because you have to kill 160 enemies on the Angelic Beast, it appears 1 time only in the game so if we pass it, then we have to restart the game just for this trophy and it takes you 1-2 hours to get there, and then there are 200 enemies so is just killing 160, we can miss 40 enemies, that's easy. That's what I said :awesome: . But after I tryed, it taked me 2 days and above 30 trys to get this trophy but I reached it :S A little suprised but this trophy could the last one we go for it if we want that.

I got it at my second try in Apocalyptic difficulty, I didn't find it difficult at all...

As for my "grindiest" bronze trophy, the only one I can think of right now it "Explorer" in Mafia II, I had to drive around the same street for 30-40 hours to get 1000 miles

WipEout HD

41S0e5c8e.png

40-bronze.png

2.22%

Ultra Rare

Da Bomb

Destroy all 14 bombs in any Detonator event

(Reason : very annoying)

(Not yet achieved).

Far cry 2

3S75e4aa.png

40-bronze.png

2.49%

Ultra Rare

Wages of Conflict

Aquire all conflict diamonds in the game available through payment or exploration

(reason : It takes so long, and I'm too lazy for it )

(Not yet achieved).

Assassin's Creed Revelations

40S4c921c.png Sage

Collect all available books.

29th Feb 2012 at 11:56:16 PM

40-bronze.png

17.07%

Rare

Reason : was bugged so I had to wait a few months before getting my platinum :(

(achieved).

Edited by snake0504

Battlefield 3 - Bullseye

Saved the hostages without alerting any enemies in Drop 'em like Liquid

27Leac7a6.png

This trophy was no fun. Sometimes there would be like 3 guys that you had to take out within a split second. I'd like to thank Kirby for the help and for being patient.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam - Ride of the Valkyrie

Get 50 kills with the Huey

69L783a9e.png

This trophy was a pain because of many reasons.

- Every one wants to get in the chopper, therefore leading to heli hoggers

- The Huey is really easy to shoot down

- Every pilot that flew the Hueys that I was in sucked balls

- Some people like to hide and blow you up before you take off.

Took me a friggin' month to get this shit. Should have at least been silver.

Portal 2 - 4 Ring Circus

Enter 4 different portals without touching the ground in co-op

46L8c40e8.png

A lot of trial and error with this one. Felt like a long time since it was frustrating, but it probably took 30 minutes. I think I got this with Kirby or Nag.

Edited by Deth