PS plus March 2016 predictions/wishlist ?

ahmedelebiary

I agree with you that PS+ is a good deal, however, the IGC is one of the selling points. We are paying for it. It's not free. I also agree that everybody will not always like what comes out. We do need to stop calling them free games though.

They're free for me <.< I saved more on digital games from the plus discounts than a ps plus membership costs.

• Like 1

I'd be happy if Shovel Knight was included for March. Other than that I don't really care.

Also to the people saying Batman Arkham Knight and Fallout 4, keep dreaming.

(February has 28 days, this Wednesday the games will be announced for next Tuesday, not two weeks)

29 days this year though lol.
  • Like 2

Also paid my R$100 for my annual subscription of PS+. I pay for PS+, not for IGC. 6 games each month, 2 each console, cloud save, sale discounts, overnight updates and patches. They deliver what they promise, they even let you vote what you get for ps4 now. It's not written anywhere that the games need to please any of us and i get usually one or two of the 6 monthly games.

Not you directly, but whoever is unhappy about PS+, there is always PS NOW. that's a gaming service that you choose what you wanna play. PS NOW is what PS PLUS is not.

(February has 28 days, this Wednesday the games will be announced for next Tuesday, not two weeks)

PS Now doesn't let you play online. I paid this month of PS+ exclusively to be able to play online, if we didn't need it I wouldn't have gotten it because I didn't care for any of the 6 games (loved the January games though,best one we've had in a very long time)

Edited by Annare_

PS Now doesn't let you play online. I paid this month of PS+ exclusively to be able to play online, if we didn't need it I wouldn't have gotten it because I didn't care for any of the 6 games (loved the January games though,best one we've had in a very long time)

You sure of that? I was certain that my friend got the platinum and 100% for Bioshock 2 using it. He might have just gotten the online done ages before and left the SP for latter then, as much as this doesn't look like him.

I love these topics  :wub:  honestly I just want quality indies. Ethan Carter, hotline Miami, volume, this war of mine, the banner saga, the escapists, etc. 

Hotline Miami has already been on plus, so won't happen again. Think Volume, This War Of Mine and Banner Saga are too recent aswell. But I agree some good indies would nice, as opposed to the 5 year olds games we're getting.

The Escapists would be cool. Only seen a little gameplay but it looks interesting.

I would like it if this month they put out one old ps4 game like killzone shadow fall or something like that along with maybe remastered ps2? I mean come on making us pay nearly £10 for a ps2 game is just slapping people if you ask me.

Hotline Miami has already been on plus, so won't happen again. Think Volume, This War Of Mine and Banner Saga are too recent aswell. But I agree some good indies would nice, as opposed to the 5 year olds games we're getting.

The Escapists would be cool. Only seen a little gameplay but it looks interesting.

also dragon age origins was on ps plus 2 times

Hotline Miami was on PS+ back in 2013 but I agree with you! :) I want to try most of those games you listed.

Ah sorry i meant hotline Miami 2  :facepalm:  I don't think that's ever been on plus 

Edited by katniss1444

I hope we get some good racing game soon (not necessarily for March), that doesn't take 150-200hrs online. I got my 80th plat covered but I need something for 90th and I got nothing on my radar (might have to search around).

I'd like something that's not broken too (and I mean that for any game they're giving).

What I'm actually predicting is a bunch of indie games and one AAA for PS3 with a lot of dlc that's not included (it never is).

Only 3 days till we find out, fingers crossed for something good.

Well we know Broforce is well and truly going to be now (Of course any "ironic" gamer jumps at anything with the word DUDE or BRO in it), but who knows what else. 

Hopefully one of the PS2 games on PS4, maybe a new release of one of them?

This month was better for PS3, at least.

Would love to see more Japanese titles; as the people making the Vita selections evidently have no idea what people are even buying a Vita for at this point.

Edited by LunchCannon54