Beyondthegrave07

what platinum are you going for?

4,784 posts in this topic

Was trying to get the platinum on fast and furious crossroads but online isn’t very active.

Now going for PGA tour 

I'm currently working my way through Final Fantasy X-2. Hopefully I will have the platinum by the end of next week. Monster Master is a serious grind.

I'm going for two at the moment. Streets of Rage 4 and Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm also getting close to my 300th plat and I'm dragging my feet about what it should be... I want FF9, but I'm afraid of getting my ass kicked on the jump rope. 

Working on Deus Ex Human Revolution. Just need to find the other EBooks.

Probably going to start Deus Ex Mankind Divided next

NBA 2K21 is going to be a work-in-progress until mid-next year I think, unless they roll back shooting %s to as they were before the last patch.

Street Fighter V I just need one trophy in (Priceless), which is a hell of a grind, hope to finish that in September though.

Then it’s either Persona 5 + Sonic Mania or Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 through October.

Edited by Tsundokuist

Here's my To-Do List for this topic:

Dreams - Need to get to level 20 & 30 and i'll have the Plat. so i might need to play a lot of games to rank up fast

Orc Slayer - this is one of those easy Plat. games, but the game is so bad, It's actually kinda hard for me, but I'll get it sometime

Gal*Gun 2 - Might need to do a few more playthroughs for certain endings and some other tasks I need to do

Grand Theft Auto III - I messed up on this one, I should have done the rampages early on, but I might need to do a 2nd playthrough, so that sucks

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - I haven't played this one in awhile, but it's on my list and hasn't been too hard yet

Parappa the Rapper Remastered - Level 4 SUCKS BIG TIME!, But, I will still play the game and maybe Plat. it

Detroit: Become Human - This game is awesome & fun, so I might go for the Plat.

Currently I games I haven't played yet & currently don't own but will platinum are as followed:

- Persona 4: Dancing All Night (I Own, But Haven't Played Yet)

- Persona 5 Royal (Don't Own)

- DEATH STRANDING (Don't Own)

- Race With Ryan (Don't Own)

- Minecraft Dungeons (Don't Own)

- DOOM Eternal (Don't Own)

- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (Don't Own)

Currently working on Transistor with just a few more trophies to earn.

Ongoing Games: Cuphead, Fall of Light, Hotline Miami.

Next Targeted Platinum: Unravel or Deponia

Spelunky 2. 

I thought it would be a breeze but I'll be very lucky if I'm one of the first 20 or even 50 platinum achiever since everything is new and there are a lot of new content and Spelunky 1 tacticts don't work  plus I can't play long sessions as I would like to.

-Finishing Army of 2 Devil's cartel (having a lot of fun w/ wife) 50%

I'm gonna start LEGO marvel Avengers

-Finish ninja turtles and continue Pier Solar & the Great Architects (+10h30 in and just 12%)

-Do some visual novels in between to quick ones

And to relax i'm going to continue with Dark souls 2 """"""RELAX"""""""

Puppeter04.png

Edited by Puppeter04

Mad Max, before the servers go offline at the end of next month.

Before I found that out I was playing through Nioh for the first time.

I'm currently mostly working on Resident Evil 7. Only have the madhouse playthrough left for the platinum but I am trying to complete the DLC trophies first. Some pretty challenging stuff in there...

Other games I'm working on on the side are Trine 2 and CoD: Advanced Warfare.

I'm planning to platinum the following games hopefully by the end of this fall: 

Diablo 3 RoS (PS3)

Battlefeild Hardline (PS3) (As long as I can get lucky with a session that actually is going for the base game)

Battlefeild 4 (PS4) - Only problem I have is the assignments being bugged for me. If anyone know a solution to get the assignments done properly, please let me know

Ride to Hell Retribution 

Star Trek (2013)

DOOM 2016

Pretty straightforward trophy list. I just hope the known bugged trophies won't glitch out on me.

Dark Cloud (PS2 Classics)

It's really easy because i only need to complete every unmissable trophies

I'm still working on CoD WW2. It's going to be the death of me I swear haha

I am trying to go for Downwell.

7 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

I'm still working on CoD WW2. It's going to be the death of me I swear haha

Good luck with Cod WW2.

7 minutes ago, Megatritionsts said:

I am trying to go for Downwell.

Good luck with Cod WW2.

You know for such a mainstream game I'm surprised how tough some of these trophies are

3 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

You know for such a mainstream game I'm surprised how tough some of these trophies are

Yeah definitely I hear that some of the zombie trophies require boosting some you can do solo but it is much easier if you have people to help you all I can say is good luck xD. 

5 minutes ago, Megatritionsts said:

Yeah definitely I hear that some of the zombie trophies require boosting some you can do solo but it is much easier if you have people to help you all I can say is good luck xD. 

Well thanks man haha I've still got a couple of annoying single player ones to grab then start hammering on zombies

Valkyria chronicles 4. Pretty straight forward and I'm sitting at 88% completion. I think I only have four weapons left for the Arms Racer trophy, but the damn War Hero trophy is going to be a grind and it's all my fault, lol 

4 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

Well thanks man haha I've still got a couple of annoying single player ones to grab then start hammering on zombies

Wish you luck xD!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

Valkyria chronicles 4. Pretty straight forward and I'm sitting at 88% completion. I think I only have four weapons left for the Arms Racer trophy, but the damn War Hero trophy is going to be a grind and it's all my fault, lol 

I always saw that game I wonder how it is looks interesting I would like to give it a try one day.

Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes

Pic-A-Pix Pieces 2 (NA Vita)

Trying to make Hajimari my 175th plat but since I'm only at 172, am working on an easy one on Vita to be filler for that.  Sengoku Basara is the chipping away at stupidly long and grindy plat because I still need to finish 3 more playthroughs with 14 out of 16 of the heroes to even get close to finishing this grind.