what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

NBA 2K21 is going to be a work-in-progress until mid-next year I think, unless they roll back shooting %s to as they were before the last patch.

Street Fighter V I just need one trophy in (Priceless), which is a hell of a grind, hope to finish that in September though.

Then it’s either Persona 5 + Sonic Mania or Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 through October.

Edited by Tsundokuist

Here's my To-Do List for this topic:

Dreams - Need to get to level 20 & 30 and i'll have the Plat. so i might need to play a lot of games to rank up fast

Orc Slayer - this is one of those easy Plat. games, but the game is so bad, It's actually kinda hard for me, but I'll get it sometime

Gal*Gun 2 - Might need to do a few more playthroughs for certain endings and some other tasks I need to do

Grand Theft Auto III - I messed up on this one, I should have done the rampages early on, but I might need to do a 2nd playthrough, so that sucks

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - I haven't played this one in awhile, but it's on my list and hasn't been too hard yet

Parappa the Rapper Remastered - Level 4 SUCKS BIG TIME!, But, I will still play the game and maybe Plat. it

Detroit: Become Human - This game is awesome & fun, so I might go for the Plat.

Currently I games I haven't played yet & currently don't own but will platinum are as followed:

- Persona 4: Dancing All Night (I Own, But Haven't Played Yet)

- Persona 5 Royal (Don't Own)

- DEATH STRANDING (Don't Own)

- Race With Ryan (Don't Own)

- Minecraft Dungeons (Don't Own)

- DOOM Eternal (Don't Own)

- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (Don't Own)

-Finishing Army of 2 Devil's cartel (having a lot of fun w/ wife) 50%

I'm gonna start LEGO marvel Avengers

-Finish ninja turtles and continue Pier Solar & the Great Architects (+10h30 in and just 12%)

-Do some visual novels in between to quick ones

And to relax i'm going to continue with Dark souls 2 """"""RELAX"""""""

Puppeter04.png

Edited by Puppeter04

I'm currently mostly working on Resident Evil 7. Only have the madhouse playthrough left for the platinum but I am trying to complete the DLC trophies first. Some pretty challenging stuff in there...

Other games I'm working on on the side are Trine 2 and CoD: Advanced Warfare.

• Like 1

I'm planning to platinum the following games hopefully by the end of this fall: 

Diablo 3 RoS (PS3)

Battlefeild Hardline (PS3) (As long as I can get lucky with a session that actually is going for the base game)

Battlefeild 4 (PS4) - Only problem I have is the assignments being bugged for me. If anyone know a solution to get the assignments done properly, please let me know

Ride to Hell Retribution 

Star Trek (2013)

5 minutes ago, Megatritionsts said:

Yeah definitely I hear that some of the zombie trophies require boosting some you can do solo but it is much easier if you have people to help you all I can say is good luck xD. 

Well thanks man haha I've still got a couple of annoying single player ones to grab then start hammering on zombies

• Like 1