Sitcoms Suggestions

Xel

I watched plenty of TV Sitcoms. For example, How i Met your mother, Big Bang Theory, Two & a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, New Girl and I finished watching Community recently it was an excellent show. So are there any other shows besides the ones I mentioned that are worth watching? I would prefer something with masterful writing and loveable cast.

In no particular order, some of my favorites are Seinfeld, The IT Crowd, Black Books, The Office (if you can stand the intense feelings of discomfort), and Modern Family.

If you can ditch the "loveable cast" criteria, then I also recommend It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The League, and Arrested Development.

Some other shows that may not quite fit into the SitCom label, but that I recommend anyway, are Archer, Psych, and scrubs.

• Like 3

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is amazing and hilarious. I'd get on that shit asap

EDIT: I'd recommend Friends too, but I'm guessing you've already watched some/all of it. If you haven't, then what the fuck? xD Friends is great. My mate gave me shit about watching it a while back but then the little bitch starting watching it and wouldn't shut his mouth about it

Edited by SkyesUnholy
  • Like 1

That 70's Show, The Office, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, Married With Children, Malcolm in the Middle, The Andy Griffith Show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r
  • Like 2

3rd rock from the sun, is one that hasn't been mentioned. If you can find Family Matters, it was one of my favorites as a child. ALF, original Boy meets World (they started a reboot with Cory and Topanga's daughter- can't say how good that one is), Saved by the Bell, Home improvement, Roseanne. This is a link that gives a bit of info about each, quite a long list, though they are all from the 90s. 

http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2014/08/the-90-best-tv-shows-of-the-1990s.html?p=5