4.99 and Under Flash Sale (North America)

Kishnabe

Aargh!  Why must PlayStation do this to me every time I'm starting to whittle down my backlog!

Guess I'm grabbing The Banner Saga this weekend while the getting is good. (and cheap!)  I'm not going to play it for a while, but there's no good reason not to grab it while it's 75% off.

• Like 1

This is a very good sale even though I already have majority of the games listed there. Won't be getting anything this time. 

One could argue that it ISN'T a very good sale, if people have most of the games. I agree that there are some good titles in here, but many have been Plus freebies before, or have been previously discounted.

I still grabbed a couple, but it would be nice to see a bit more variety in these sales. With thousands of titles on the store, surely they could find something to discount that hadn't previously been free. :facepalm:

• Like 4

Aargh!  Why must PlayStation do this to me every time I'm starting to whittle down my backlog!

My thoughts exactly :facepalm::D

Can anyone confirm that it is possible to sync Sound Shapes of different regions (EU and NA) with one cloud save? I'm really interested if that's the case :D

Edit: i took a quick look at some trophy guides and they say it is possible so i bought it :D

But I'm somewhat surprised that only the PS4 Version has the cross-buy option :huh: Even i probably won't play any other than the PS4 Version i took that option :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

My thoughts exactly :facepalm::D

Can anyone confirm that it is possible to sync Sound Shapes of different regions (EU and NA) with one cloud save? I'm really interested if that's the case :D

Yup possible, that why you see 6+ Sound Shape plats on some people profiles.

• Like 1

Banner Saga for 5 bucks is tempting, but dunno if I want to inject another 20$ PSN Card =D

Paypal 5 dollars.

Or you can wait since EU has been getting some awesome 70 and 60 % off sales.

Edited by Kishnabe

Really? The whole point is short sales with lower prices than usual. Hence the "flash sale." Also how is selling stuff at 75% off only caring about profits? I'm honestly so sick of everyone complaining about everything.

As someone who complains about everything, I...am in full agreement with this.

I need to check the PS3 side of things, but the PS4 side is pretty good. I might pick up this Banner Saga game.