(NA) PSN Flash Sale Battle - Ready Deals

Aranea Highwind

You should really buy Full Frontal Assault instead, if it's not too late. Deadlocked comes with it, at no extra cost. 

oooh.. does that still works now? thought it was only a one time deal before...

oooh.. does that still works now? thought it was only a one time deal before...

I haven't heard of it not. Description still says this, too: Purchase of the PS3™ version of this game entitles you to the downloadable PS Vita version of this game and the downloadable PS3™ version of Ratchet: Deadlocked™ at no extra cost.

Edited by DamagingRob

So anybody got any time with Dariusburst?  I want to get it, i know it's hard but is it good?  It's either that or kerbal space program tonight and i can't decide.

What i heard from friends playing it. Its great. One of the best shmups there is for ps4.

I haven't heard of it not. Description still says this, too: Purchase of the PS3™ version of this game entitles you to the downloadable PS Vita version of this game and the downloadable PS3™ version of Ratchet: Deadlocked™ at no extra cost.

ooh.. sweet.. thanks for the info...

I was tempted to buy Dead island riptide but I disliked the first one due to its gameplay, graphics , and soundtrack( non existent) and sold it as well as it had cumbersome online trophies. I was tempted to rebuy it but it would be stupid as I've sold it already...

However, I bought Alice return to madness and I surprisingly got the first game as well for free. Any thoughts about the game guys. I mean it looks great but I would like to hear from the people who played it.

If so and you haven't played them I highly reccomend them. 2 of my favorite games I have played this year.

I played Last Light (PS+), it was pretty good. I wouldn't mind playing both Metro on PS4 but I'd rather have them on disc (even if it cost more).

I mostly just buy digital only games at sales.

I was tempted to buy Dead island riptide but I disliked the first one due to its gameplay, graphics , and soundtrack( non existent) and sold it as well as it had cumbersome online trophies. I was tempted to rebuy it but it would be stupid as I've sold it already...

However, I bought Alice return to madness and I surprisingly got the first game as well for free. Any thoughts about the game guys. I mean it looks great but I would like to hear from the people who played it.

The Alice dlc is shit

• Like 1

I played Last Light (PS+), it was pretty good. I wouldn't mind playing both Metro on PS4 but I'd rather have them on disc (even if it cost more).

I mostly just buy digital only games at sales.

That was kinda my case. I bought PS3 LL and bought season pass, got 100%, and then PS4 collection - still on backlog -

In Metro case the physical it's not pricey, even it had a great initial price for a bundle, $40. I think you can find it for almost $20 now.

Sometimes these prices are very tempting, but AAA games, physical is the way. Still waiting for Storm or other digital only I want to go on sale.

Nothing for me again, which does not bother (at the moment).

These sales all look the same... wish we had a DLC sale like EU had a couple of months ago.

Exactly a sale for lots of DLC would be great. But basically a miracle. :(

Might get the Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition. I remember really liking the game before. Can anyone tell me if it comes with the DLC (I know these "definitive" editions usually do, but I just want to be sure). Maybe TLOU too.

Other than that, possibly just the R&C games, the Splinter Cell games (though maybe just Blacklist because I'm 99% sure a physical copy of the trilogy is easy to find and just as cheap), and Metro Redux.

After Japan sale, no other sale has balls to appear :awesome:

Looks like it, I'm kinda sad about having to wait until next year for a decent sale.

Alice Madness Returns is a fun game with an interesting story where reality and insanity are mixed up. IMO there are a bit too much collectibles, but that's just a minor thing. The DLC is the first game in the series, but that one has terrible tank controls and it didn't age well. That game was originally released for the PC and isn't really meant to be played on the consoles. Still it's interesting to know the prequel story.

Looks like it, I'm kinda sad about having to wait until next year for a decent sale.

Alice Madness Returns is a fun game with an interesting story where reality and insanity are mixed up. IMO there are a bit too much collectibles, but that's just a minor thing. The DLC is the first game in the series, but that one has terrible tank controls and it didn't age well. That game was originally released for the PC and isn't really meant to be played on the consoles. Still it's interesting to know the prequel story.

Thanks a lot man. I mean it came for free so IDC that much for the dlc. Plus all dlc trophies are just for completion of story so should be easy also how bad are the collectables. Is it like infamous and saints' row clusters because these were actually fun to collect

The Alice dlc is shit

Lol so I heard. Do you mind elaborating though. Also I know it's very old and it hasn't aged well but it came free. It also comes with extremely easy trophies for just completing story.

The Alice dlc is shit

Lol so I heard. Do you mind elaborating though. Also I know it's very old and it hasn't aged well but it came free. It also comes with extremely easy trophies for just completing story.

Edited by poopooblast

Thanks a lot man. I mean it came for free so IDC that much for the dlc. Plus all dlc trophies are just for completion of story so should be easy also how bad are the collectables. Is it like infamous and saints' row clusters because these were actually fun to collect

The fight against the Jabberwocky can be a bit annoying, due to the randomness of the attacks (sometimes you'll get attacked mercilessly and sometimes the boss will fly around not doing much). The collectibles in Madness Returns aren't anywhere near the ones in inFAMOUS or Saints Row and there is a chapter select to get them. It's just that spending time looking everywhere for collectibles takes away some of the fun.

The fight against the Jabberwocky can be a bit annoying, due to the randomness of the attacks (sometimes you'll get attacked mercilessly and sometimes the boss will fly around not doing much). The collectibles in Madness Returns aren't anywhere near the ones in inFAMOUS or Saints Row and there is a chapter select to get them. It's just that spending time looking everywhere for collectibles takes away some of the fun.

oh okay thanks for the input man. I appreciate it. Also don't mind it since gow series is similar in that sense and I've platted them all. Once again thanks for your time :)

Meanwhile in EU:

over-under_yale-wolf_nothing_2_u_1000.jp

After Japan sale, no other sale has balls to appear :awesome:

I was about to say the same thing. EU got a great sale not even two weeks ago, but the NA store? We got jack for once. Well, I would not say we did not get anything good in terms of games, but compared to the EU Japan sale? Pssshhh. As of late, the sales for NA accounts haven't been too great either (looking at you Re-Play sale). Back on topic, there were several games from the Japan sale that I wanted, actually, there were tons of games I wanted, but could not get. And, while I could have just purchased a EU PSN card / make an EU account to purchase games from there....well, nobody ain't time for that nonsense.

Besides, if people got what they wanted or destroyed their wallet enough, I am sure they will be occupied long enough for the next sale in the EU or at least they should be.

Hmm maybe now I can grab all the Ratchets, nothing else really want.

edit: BTW guys, Don't buy Evolve if your thinking about it. It Just went F2P on PC and If you’re wondering whether Evolve will go free-to-play on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Turtle Rock said, “Once we get through the Beta period on PC we’ll be launching on all Platforms for free.”

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY