What?

OhMyJye

What even is this game?!

The game title is pretty self explanatory.

Every correct movement you do earns you one point, so I would assume 15 points earns you a trophy. So 315 movements are required for 100% if that's the case. The speed can also be adjusted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lseYkXusImg

Edited by Nuttro93
  • Like 3

Every correct movement you do earns you one point, so I would assume 15 points earns you a trophy. So 315 movements are required for 100% if that's the case. The speed can also be adjusted.

Oh lord. I mean, I feel bad for the guy, but this is the height of bullshit on ps4.

Edited by yowzagabowza
  • Like 1

I watched that entire video and I still don't get the point of the game, or where he was going with that explanation at the beginning. 

If all you're doing is leaning in different directions with the PS4 controller then it'll be a piss easy 100%. :P

Edited by ggamer15

I watched that entire video and I still don't get the point of the game, or where he was going with that explanation at the beginning. 

If all you're doing is leaning in different directions with the PS4 controller then it'll be a piss easy 100%. :P

I would believe this is a kind of "test game" for the PSVR (kind of like the Welcome Park on the Vita)..

This guy makes me just as sleepy as my dutch teacher *yawn* Edited by MvP-BumperKlever
  • Like 1

I don't know why, but I just laughed uncontrollably after seeing this thread along with the bizarre game name, even more bizarre trophy list screenshot with equally bizarre and mysterious trophy list, game panel that looks like it was done in under a minute using MS Paint, and that old man with huge nerd-looking glasses rambling on about this game.

...I might have a really weird sense of humor that I didn't even realize until now.

Edited by jaehyun1009

It is interesting that Playstation even allows these things on their store...  it looks like a game made by someone who was just messing around with Unity.

Now, come on, guys. I'm sure developers worked very hard on this game, and...wait a minute...is this the title image of the game?

Lba447a.png

Ummm...OK, I withdraw my objections. I will say that the only other game I've every played that had exactly 21 bronze trophies was one of the hardest mofos out there.

Best Trophy List Screenshot

Inner_Kung_Fu_Game_Screenshot.jpg

I'm still laughing at the image.

• Like 1