NA PSN Flash Sale October 2016

Kishnabe

Is it just me or does it seem like about 90% of the games are always on the flash sale and about 10% they change every month?

They do do quite a lot of repeats, unfortunately.. Good for me, 'cause I didn't have internet when Hitman GO went on sale the first time. But it would be nice to see more variation. 

Im to lazy to check but which games for ps4 are easy or quick plats? Thanks to anyone who can tell me!

Pretty much everything I bought.  :| What? :P The Arcade 3-in-1 Pack has 3 of them. Then there's The Order, Catlateral Damage, Coffin Dodgers, The Wolf Among Us, Hitman GO, Back to the Future, and possibly a few others.

Not a fan of this flashsale. The Order is cool for people who have never played it, easy platinum worth 1 quick playthrough for 8 bucks. I already have it though. The only thing I'll be getting probably is The Banner Saga for 5 bucks, I've been meaning to check that game out. Weak overall though.

Tales of Hearts R (debating if I'll get this game or not >.<)

I recommend it, the game is a lot of fun.

Since it's almost Halloween, thought they'd have more horror games. :hmm: Maybe they'll have a horror sale next week or the week after. Anyway, some nice selections here.

I'm sure there will be a Halloween sale, Sony did that every year so far.

Knowing Sony I would say that people should think a lot before buying horror games from this sale.

It's 90% sure that we''ll have 2 weeks of halloween discounts and it wouldn't be the first time that we have better discounts during the same month.

Well, I bought an Arcade game (those rarely go on sale).

I was going to buy Arcade 3 in 1 but I found this

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/pac-man-championship-edition-2-arcade-game-series/136811

And I prefer physical games.

• Like 1

This Flash! sale came when I wasn't ready, as same as the previous one, now in this I would want WRC 5, GE: Resurrection and Hitman: Go, If I could know this, I would have waited to buy my Star Wars: The Force Awakens, I hope that WRC 5 will be at least on sale soon, as what happens with SAO, the good thing about it was that the SAO Lost Song's price was lowed on the physical version just the a week later it was on the last Flash! Sale, also, then both SAo available were on a week sale

Edited by Zeitgeist-9