PlayStation having a meltdown

CrimsonFalzar

So what I would do is log into your account via the website and make sure the right consoles are activated on your account, change your password since I'm sure it's been months since you've done that (and even if you have done it recently, do it again). If everything is square on that end, I would step away, go eat a sandwich or whatever it is you do to throttle back, then come back when the service has less issues and things just might have fixed themselves.

Also, you can't even log into your account via the website, so there's your answer. Go eat a sandwich and come back later.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 3

So what I would do is log into your account via the website and make sure the right consoles are activated on your account, change your password since I'm sure it's been months since you've done that (and even if you have done it recently, do it again). If everything is square on that end, I would step away, go eat a sandwich or whatever it is you do to throttle back, then come back when the service has less issues and things just might have fixed themselves.

Also, you can't even log into your account via the website, so there's your answer. Go eat a sandwich and come back later.

Stop forcing your sandwich-making agenda on the rest of us! Maybe we like soup more. Or maybe just a bowl full of melted cheese. No one has ever looked at me funny for melting a bunch of cheese and twirling it with a fork, like pasta. I swear...

I have to wonder if this issue has anything to do with Sony trying to fix the "previously hidden games" bug that some of us are experiencing. The 5 hidden trophies on my profile have been driving me a little nuts. A sandwich sounds really good right about now, actually.

Edited by shpank-e
  • Like 1

I can't get on either. Kept getting error 8002A308 or connection to psn timed out. When i checked network connection it said psn has succeeded so went to sign in however upon doing so my friends and messages are not loading. I mean it takes a while but not 20 minutes so something's wrong. I guess i'll have to wait and see, will keep trying

PSN was somewhat working for me earlier, it was just doing everything extremely slowly. I decided to check online, and sure enough, PSN has been having issues.

Since around 5pm or so BST, it's been completely down, though I can still sign in and upload my saves to the cloud on the PS3, funnily enough. I can't do much of anything else though, including syncing my trophies.

It's been a while since I remember PSN being down for so long. I've been having some minor issues with PSN over the past two days, but nothing really worth noting.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I dread another large DDOS attack like that one a few years when PSN was down for about 2-3 days over Christmas.

PSN was somewhat working for me earlier, it was just doing everything extremely slowly. I decided to check online, and sure enough, PSN has been having issues.

Since around 5pm or so BST, it's been completely down, though I can still sign in and upload my saves to the cloud on the PS3, funnily enough. I can't do much of anything else though, including syncing my trophies.

It's been a while since I remember PSN being down for so long. I've been having some minor issues with PSN over the past two days, but nothing really worth noting.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I dread another large DDOS attack like that one a few years when PSN was down for about 2-3 days over Christmas.

Nothing will beat the 2011 one though.

• Like 2