[NA] TGI Black Friday Sale

Aranea Highwind

They wouldn't, but if you bought 3 games now and used the discount code, but on Friday see two things you REALLY WANT EVEN MORE, but that discount code has already been used... well, you can't bundle everything together and save a couple of more dollars. Depending entirely on how much you spend, naturally.

Good point on the code. I won't buy anything today anyway, if I did really want something, I'll just make a new account so I can use the discount twice.

i was going to buy Just Cause 3, but while looking for reviews i kept reading about the game running poorly on PS4, crazy fps drops...

Is the game any good? does the fps drops break the gameplay?

The game is nothing more than mediocre if you don't like only just messing around in the massive open world a bit. I have played the game for at least 15 hours already and only completed the first 2 story missions. Those missions were super boring in my opinion but I absolutely love just messing around in the beautiful, massive open world. I like conquering enemy bases that all look very similar to each other over and over again (just like the outposts in the Far Cry series) and destroying the same bridge over and over again :P. If you don't think you'll enjoy the messing around that much, I wouldn't go for it as that's pretty much the best the game has to offer.

EDIT: I haven't encountered any FPS drops as far as I know, so that's probably not that big of a deal ;).

Edited by LucasV9991
  • Like 2

Good point on the code. I won't buy anything today anyway, if I did really want something, I'll just make a new account so I can use the discount twice.

It's only marginal though. Like I expect to spend $50 worth of stuff between this sale and likely a couple of things that will be on the flash sale, so I'm really only saving five extra bucks on top. But hey, that's basically a small lunch so win win? :D

Thanks for the hard work for this amazing thread.

There is i think also a save 80% going on in the US store. Tales From The Borderlands just 1,49 or 2,99 for not PS plus members, pretty easy plat.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/q=tales%20from%20the%20borderlands

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Okay guys, now you have no excuse to NOT buy and play ZTD, for that price, get it right now. :awesome:

And even Lost Song has a quite good price. Not a bad Vita deals.

Holy shiiite, dat NepVII price, everyone should get it even if you hate Neps, lol xD

Anyway. FFF:ADF for 15... tempting. And Digimon for 20... but I still want Vita version :/ Setsuna finally on sale but still a bit too big price.

The Crew for 10? Okay, guess I'm in.

So... for the first time, I bought 50$ card :awesome:

Guess I'll get FFF, Crew and depending on full Black Friday sale Digimon or something else.

• Like 1

Is this the full list??

OP has been updated with the full list of discounted titles.

Surprise, nothing really for me here. Looks like ill be able to exploit Just Cause 3's XL Edition. Instead of buying the Season Pass, which I need, want, and have planned to get for a while, I can buy the XL Edition of JC3 that comes with the SP and save like $3-4 :'D

The Crew for 10? Okay, guess I'm in.

Maybe you don't know about it but The Crew has a "demo" on the US PSN so you have the chance to try the game before buying it. Demo in quotation marks because it's the typical full game as a download (24GB) plus unlock key if you purchase the thing.

EDIT: Or was it the japanese PSN? Not so sure atm. :hmm:

Edited by Crimson Idol

Games currently on sale will probably not appear again in the flash sale. People just wait to decide how they should use their one time 10% code.

Seeing as how black Friday is the 25th

And this sale ends on the 29th

Whatever flash sale people are anticipating

I'm pretty confident this current sale will still be available with whatever other sale you guys think is coming

• Like 1