Lara Croft GO CONFIRMED for PS4/Vita!

Maxie_M0us3

Hitman Go took about 1-2 years to hit PlayStation so actually seeing the trophies hit for Lara Croft Go when that came out last year, yeah, about the same time.

Deus Ex will be no exception possibly. Since that came out this year, it'll be late next year, maybe real early 2018 til we get that.

Either way, still thrilled and another platinum in my book!

Edited by illusion8492

Imo I don't think Hitman & Lara Croft GO should have platinums, both just have a very lazy trophy lazy that could be non platinum.

Yep. I really liked Hitman GO and what I've played of Lara Croft GO, but I agree they shouldn't have platinums. Especially since the other Lara Croft games (rightfully) didn't get platinums.

Yep. I really liked Hitman GO and what I've played of Lara Croft GO, but I agree they shouldn't have platinums. Especially since the other Lara Croft games (rightfully) didn't get platinums.

Temple of Osiris had more than enough to do to qualify for a platinum, as seen by the Xbox achievement list. :P

Not to mention it was released on disc (at launch) so I felt cheated.

Edited by dell9300

It's actually quite possible we could see a Just Cause GO because it was one of the website domains Square registered a while back. The most interesting one though was Life Is Strange GO. Can you imagine what that would look like!? :D

That's why I mentioned it, I recalled reading that a while back so I'd definitely try out those other versions of GO if they ever came out. :)