Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Any fighting game they are not easy for me i can get close but i can never Finnish them witch is good for someone who only uses a controller. Oh and the evil within just started playing this and already know ill never earn 100% i don't see myself buying the dlcs or playing though it 2 or more times for the speed run trophy

To the previous couple of posts, the game is to pick a platinum from the profile of the person above you. 

Anyways, I'll go with GTA: San Andreas since I've been wanting to pick that game up for a while now.

San Andreas is pretty fun. I have been playing it in between SO4 sessions :)

As for the one I am jealous of, I would say SSX. I need to get back to that game :D

San Andreas is pretty fun. I have been playing it in between SO4 sessions :)

As for the one I am jealous of, I would say SSX. I need to get back to that game :D

Carnival Island.... Oh wait. xD

Velocity 2x. Loved the first one, need to get a ps4.

:shakefist: You know how that game taunts me. It will be mine one day

LA Noire. I'll eventually start that game.

Carnival Island.... Oh wait. xD

Velocity 2x. Loved the first one, need to get a ps4.

Since you got skipped by Mr rude there...Sports Champs 2! Ugh...goddamned YLOD robbed me. I was well over 50% done with it. Will never go without ps+ again due to that mishap. I'll eventually get the motivation to start it again.

LA Noire. I'll eventually start that game.

Since you got skipped by Mr rude there...Sports Champs 2! Ugh...goddamned YLOD robbed me. I was well over 50% done with it. Will never go without ps+ again due to that mishap. I'll eventually get the motivation to start it again.

Whatcha talking about Willis? I am super jelly of his Carnival Island plat :)

As for you...well you have tons of awesome plats but I would pick Demon's Souls as that game has also been sitting unstarted for too long

• Like 1

Well if you are able to slay the Queen and finish the quest today, my answer would change to SO4. :) For now, I'll say Resistance 2 since I'll never be able to obtain that plat. It'll continue to just sit on the shelf collecting dust until I find some motivation to at least play it.

Well if you are able to slay the Queen and finish the quest today, my answer would change to SO4. :) For now, I'll say Resistance 2 since I'll never be able to obtain that plat. It'll continue to just sit on the shelf collecting dust until I find some motivation to at least play it.

No Queen today :( But R2 is a lot of fun :)

For Suicide-I would say GOW: Ascension. I really need to get back to that game