Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

11 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

SSX, because I hid it and can't be bothered to finish it 😅

It's a mix between payday the heist and metal gear rising, I wish I was plat hunting around payday's prime and the sheer skill it takes to do metal gear

3 minutes ago, theman114541 said:

It's a mix between payday the heist and metal gear rising, I wish I was plat hunting around payday's prime and the sheer skill it takes to do metal gear

Dantes inferno, a game i missed back in the day and now i dont have a working ps3 anymore and in my city are kind of hard to find in good condition

1 minute ago, mephisto3dg said:

Dantes inferno, a game i missed back in the day and now i dont have a working ps3 anymore and in my city are kind of hard to find in good condition

Resident Evil 2 Remake, I love the RE games but honestly, I am horrible at them.

9 hours ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

Crash Bandicoot N-Sane TrilogyBeen meaning to play it since release. But procrastination is stronger than will 😅

Bloodborne

I played Bloodborne during my phase of playing Playstation First Party games even if they didn't interest me and Bloodborne was one of those games. Still haven't Platinumed it and likely won't.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jermster_91 said:

Bloodborne

I played Bloodborne during my phase of playing Playstation First Party games even if they didn't interest me and Bloodborne was one of those games. Still haven't Platinumed it and likely won't.

Endling, Extinction Is Forever ... never heard of the game before, but it sounds and looks great and I want to buy/download it immediately^^
And, as a sidenote: platining Bloodborne was one of the most satisfying experiences in my whole life. As was finishing the Old Hunters DLC, the Child of Kos boss fight is just awesome!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MegaMutants said:

Endling, Extinction Is Forever ... never heard of the game before, but it sounds and looks great and I want to buy/download it immediately^^
And, as a sidenote: platining Bloodborne was one of the most satisfying experiences in my whole life. As was finishing the Old Hunters DLC, the Child of Kos boss fight is just awesome!

Shadow of the colossus, man that is a straight up complicated game to plat

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Don_Chipotle said:

Shadow of the colossus, man that is a straight up complicated game to plat

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Circumstances were not kind to me in regards to this game.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Circumstances were not kind to me in regards to this game.

sonic generations. but any other sonic game in your list would probably suffice

13 hours ago, VigilantCrow said:

FF7 Remake. Heard nothing but good things about it. Hopefully you enjoyed getting that plat.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope. I mean. Does this one even need explaining of why? Hats off to you for sticking with it for so long man

Edited by ObsiEez

On 2/21/2024 at 8:22 AM, ObsiEez said:

Star Ocean: The Last Hope. I mean. Does this one even need explaining of why? Hats off to you for sticking with it for so long man

Speaking of sticking with sth...Stardew Valley. Have it in my library but am afraid to start it for the long commitment it takes to platinum

• Like 1

On 2/25/2024 at 12:27 PM, MegaMutants said:

Speaking of sticking with sth...Stardew Valley. Have it in my library but am afraid to start it for the long commitment it takes to platinum

Spider-Man : Shattered Dimensions. I've heard that this game is cool many times, and I have it in my wishlist.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2024 at 9:13 AM, Sagaan said:

Injustice anyday, i got it myself to 70 percent around and was to lazy to Finish it up. Im sure i never gonna finish it too rip.

World of Final Fantasy - Aside from the Pixel Remasters one of the few FF Plats I don't have.

8 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

Gotta go with GTA4. Tried it on PC but the online was such a pain and the pigeons...

You had quite a few, but if I had to pick one I'd go with Crash 4. One of my favourite games of all time, but I just can't 106% it. I don't have it in me. Well done on that!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr-Sam-Sepiol said:

You had quite a few, but if I had to pick one I'd go with Crash 4. One of my favourite games of all time, but I just can't 106% it. I don't have it in me. Well done on that!

Got to go with Destiny 2, just for the sole reason of not ever having enough IRL friends to get the raids done. Loved my time with the game but never got around to convincing more people to play with me!