Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

3 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

Gotta go with the Powerwash simulator. Was working on that one myself and got sidetracked. just some of the levels are so tedious lol. and for whoever looks through mine. sorry i don't have a lot of impressive ones to choose from.

I'll go for Detroit then.

I know it's easy and all, but collecting the magazines is quite a pain in the butt and while I enjoy the game, I actually feel sad to have to make those choices. It's the same for Heavy Rain and Beyond: good games, but I really can't fathom myself to be a bad guy for the choices. For now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Darghel said:

I'll go for Detroit then.

I know it's easy and all, but collecting the magazines is quite a pain in the butt and while I enjoy the game, I actually feel sad to have to make those choices. It's the same for Heavy Rain and Beyond: good games, but I really can't fathom myself to be a bad guy for the choices. For now.

LOL forgot about the magazines. litterally just had to look at the trophy list. I was like? what are they talking about? theres no maga.....ooh i'll be damned.

For you I'll pick Transistor. great game just never got around to finishing it. story of my life.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

LOL forgot about the magazines. litterally just had to look at the trophy list. I was like? what are they talking about? theres no maga.....ooh i'll be damned.

For you I'll pick Transistor. great game just never got around to finishing it. story of my life.

Jealous of your Borderlands 3 Platinum.

The side stuff is too tedious and boring for me.  I got burned out from the franchise.

Bonus: Jealous of your Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Platinum; it is an absolute classic and a banger game.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, J-S_93 said:

Jealous of your Borderlands 3 Platinum.

The side stuff is too tedious and boring for me.  I got burned out from the franchise.

Bonus: Jealous of your Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Platinum; it is an absolute classic and a banger game.

On a similar note, I'm jealous of your Borderlands 2 plat and 100% because I still need to do a lot of really tedious stuff to finish it on PS4. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stpatty said:

On a similar note, I'm jealous of your Borderlands 2 plat and 100% because I still need to do a lot of really tedious stuff to finish it on PS4. 

Shadow of the Colossus. One of my favourite games but I just can't stomach time attack mode.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DordorTheSwift said:

Shadow of the Colossus. One of my favourite games but I just can't stomach time attack mode.

Final Fantasy X - I know that one is particularly demanding! I'm excited to get around to playing it, but not so much completing it😅

22 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

Final Fantasy X - I know that one is particularly demanding! I'm excited to get around to playing it, but not so much completing it😅

Grand Theft Auto 4. I wanna do it so damn bad, but those damn Multiplayer trophies man 😩

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DrewFrostStormy said:

Grand Theft Auto 4. I wanna do it so damn bad, but those damn Multiplayer trophies man 😩

Honestly, any of the Kingdom Hearts games, those platinums are super impressive.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ERICVOLTAGE said:

^ Alan Wake II.

I've heard nothing but good things. Hoping for a physical copy in the future. 🤞

I would have loved to have gotten the Black Ops 2 platinum. Probably my most played COD.

Edited by Sirpickle311
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sirpickle311 said:

I would have loved to have gotten the Black Ops 2 platinum. Probably my most played COD.

Splinter Cell and SC Chaos Theory. I know that's two, but if I'm not mistaken they're in a combo package for the PS3? Those are just cool ones to have, man...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

Splinter Cell and SC Chaos Theory. I know that's two, but if I'm not mistaken they're in a combo package for the PS3? Those are just cool ones to have, man...

Red Dead Redemption. I am slowly realizing that the ps3 plat will never happen for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, setobox said:

Red Dead Redemption. I am slowly realizing that the ps3 plat will never happen for me.

Resident Evil 5. Remembers me of the long coop sessions with a friend of mine with many playthroughs back in the days. Gotta have to accomplish it also for the PS4

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SawFEAR said:

Resident Evil 5. Remembers me of the long coop sessions with a friend of mine with many playthroughs back in the days. Gotta have to accomplish it also for the PS4

LEGO Rock Band. Wish I could find those instruments at a reasonable price to play those RB/GH again.

2 minutes ago, trophynerd122 said:

Pathfinder Kingmaker, looks like a juicy list with lots of URs 😁any good guide you can recommend?

The chronicles of Riddick. I wanted to start it several times back in the day but never did. Played on pc and the game is great

10 minutes ago, vanslayder said:

The chronicles of Riddick. I wanted to start it several times back in the day but never did. Played on pc and the game is great

Jealous of your rdr2 platinum don't have the patience for the gold medals and 100%

People who somehow had the mental fortitude to Plat Mugen Souls. I don't know if anyone knows the levels of unholy grind is involved in that game but I tried it once long ago, never again. 

I recommend looking it up if you're curious you won't find too much it's a old, buggy and crappy ps3 exclusive but it's insane the amount of grinding people are willing to put up with tbh.

12 minutes ago, PeashyRedTail said:

People who somehow had the mental fortitude to Plat Mugen Souls. I don't know if anyone knows the levels of unholy grind is involved in that game but I tried it once long ago, never again. 

I recommend looking it up if you're curious you won't find too much it's a old, buggy and crappy ps3 exclusive but it's insane the amount of grinding people are willing to put up with tbh.

Jealous of Jak X Combat Racing because I love the Jak and Daxter games, but I just can't bring myself to play this and it is solely racing

• Like 1