Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

14 minutes ago, DordorTheSwift said:

FFXII. I don't have the life force for the 100 battle thing, knowing what's at the top.

Probably Final Fantasy X. I love that game, but I'm too lazy for the sphere grid grind. And the fact it comes with X-2 which was a game I never liked.

Edited by MythRaider1994

14 hours ago, MythRaider1994 said:

Probably Final Fantasy X. I love that game, but I'm too lazy for the sphere grid grind. And the fact it comes with X-2 which was a game I never liked.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits, absolutely love the game but I am horrible at it.

6 minutes ago, Biertje373 said:

Kena: Bridge of Spirits, absolutely love the game but I am horrible at it.

Days Gone. I loved the parts I played, but I still have yet to go back to it.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Letenko said:

Days Gone. I loved the parts I played, but I still have yet to go back to it.

You got the Dead by Daylight plat! That's seriously impressive. The thought of getting good enough at playing the nurse is daunting, let alone getting the other killer achievements.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, red_berin said:

You got the Dead by Daylight plat! That's seriously impressive. The thought of getting good enough at playing the nurse is daunting, let alone getting the other killer achievements.

Definitely FFX, my favourite game of all time. Man I wish so bad that they remake that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, j26_star said:

Definitely FFX, my favourite game of all time. Man I wish so bad that they remake that.

OlliOlli World can't have been easy but I'll pick Returnal.  Mainly because I hated it and I wish I didn't.  I was a huge Housemarque fan but Returnal did nothing for me.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 5:31 PM, squiddycr4 said:

OlliOlli World can't have been easy but I'll pick Returnal.  Mainly because I hated it and I wish I didn't.  I was a huge Housemarque fan but Returnal did nothing for me.

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning, mainly because I have it in my library since it was for free on Plus and want to play it for month now, but there always seems to be a more interesting game I could do before that one 😅

7 minutes ago, MegaMutants said:

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning, mainly because I have it in my library since it was for free on Plus and want to play it for month now, but there always seems to be a more interesting game I could do before that one 😅

Wild Arms 2 , since i plated the first one 😬

On 3/24/2024 at 9:31 AM, DordorTheSwift said:

Dark Cloud. I can't seem to drag myself through the last few trophies. Think I'm at a stage where I have to use the guy with the staff and I'm really underlevelled.

I want the RE5 platinum :P

16 minutes ago, Strelok_CH said:

I want the RE5 platinum :P

Assassin Creed Brotherhood platinum, not sure if I can do the AC games, while I like the newer ones way better, it would be cool to try and platinum the older ones, I just don't think I have the patience for the older ones (BeforeUnity and Black Flag)

Edited by Prince-Varuni

On 3/27/2024 at 4:07 AM, Prince-Varuni said:

Assassin Creed Brotherhood platinum, not sure if I can do the AC games, while I like the newer ones way better, it would be cool to try and platinum the older ones, I just don't think I have the patience for the older ones (BeforeUnity and Black Flag)

Final Fantasy 8 remastered as I’ve never tried a final fantasy but always been interested in this one.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2024 at 10:39 PM, Joker2016GD said:

Final Fantasy 8 remastered as I’ve never tried a final fantasy but always been interested in this one.

Definitely TLOU Remastered because I really don't wanna grind the online 

23 minutes ago, LGamerr said:

Diablo III Reaper of Souls! I haven't played a diablo game before

diablo reaper of souls is good game but the grind getting all the classes to lvl 70 even hardcore character can take a while.

i did it myself without anyhelp from other gamers cause the multiplayer from the game can also be used.

South Park The Stick Of Thruth.

Played it on the 360 and really enjoyed it. But I never got all the achievements because that trophy for completing all battles without your partner. I dunno I didnt want to deal with that stress. And then all those trophies to do something with a special costume in a specific battle.

Maybe one day I go back and complete it.

4 minutes ago, GrimReaperMakoto said:

Probably FF9 because of jump rope, cannot stand it.

Gotta go with the Powerwash simulator. Was working on that one myself and got sidetracked. just some of the levels are so tedious lol. and for whoever looks through mine. sorry i don't have a lot of impressive ones to choose from.