Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

9 minutes ago, EthanPR123 said:

Got to go with Destiny 2, just for the sole reason of not ever having enough IRL friends to get the raids done. Loved my time with the game but never got around to convincing more people to play with me!

Rayman Legends, I'll forever have 2 trophies left on that one. Great game with a trophy list ruined by unnecessary grind tied to online servers.

21 minutes ago, disaster500 said:

Rayman Legends, I'll forever have 2 trophies left on that one. Great game with a trophy list ruined by unnecessary grind tied to online servers.

Wolfenstein II Mein Leben, I only play the story on easy on a side account, and I don't think I'll be able to plat, I struggled a lot on for example Dead Space 2, and in that game I had 3 saves... Permadeath modes are not my thing.

Edited by Steven-Spiegel
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

Wolfenstein II Mein Leben, I only play the story on easy on a side account, and I don't think I'll be able to plat, I struggled a lot on for example Dead Space 2, and in that game I had 3 saves... Permadeath modes are not my thing.

Motorstorm : Apocalypse. Great arcade racing game which platinum is now unobtainable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ozymandias1994 said:

Motorstorm : Apocalypse. Great arcade racing game which platinum is now unobtainable.

Ninja Gaiden series. I wish I was good with these types of games, but I'm not lol. 

30 minutes ago, CrizztalMeth said:

Dead Cells. It's a game I love but a game I know I'm not skilled enough at to platinum

Hogwarts legacy. Looks like a lot of fun but not ready for another grind yet

2 hours ago, pjdoogan123 said:

One piece pirate warriors love anime games 

Wouldn't recommend it lol. The RNG collecting all of the coins was a very unfun grind.

2 hours ago, CrizztalMeth said:

Dead Cells. It's a game I love but a game I know I'm not skilled enough at to platinum

It has accessibility options now, making it much less painful than my experience was.

1 hour ago, McScunny2 said:

Hogwarts legacy. Looks like a lot of fun but not ready for another grind yet

Ratchet and Clank - Crack in Time from yours. I can't get into it but really want to get the whole series platted.

33 minutes ago, DordorTheSwift said:

Wouldn't recommend it lol. The RNG collecting all of the coins was a very unfun grind.

It has accessibility options now, making it much less painful than my experience was.

Ratchet and Clank - Crack in Time from yours. I can't get into it but really want to get the whole series platted.

Stardew Valley. I own it on my PC and I love the IDEA of owning the Platinum but I don't think I have the mindset to grind it out

1 hour ago, D-Square23 said:

Stardew Valley. I own it on my PC and I love the IDEA of owning the Platinum but I don't think I have the mindset to grind it out

Star Wars Battlefront II

2 minutes ago, AlexanderLykan said:

Divinity Original Sin. I keep telling myself that I'll get these games at one point but I always get sidetracked.

Deep Rock Galactic. My friends dropped off the game and I didnt have the drive to keep playing solo lol

12 minutes ago, Alter-Ego1995 said:

Deep Rock Galactic. My friends dropped off the game and I didnt have the drive to keep playing solo lol

Stardew Valley because it is a game I have my eye on playing at some point and it looks to be a bit of a grind.

9 hours ago, Mavhael said:

GTA V because I have the PS3 version and the online trophies prevented me from getting the Plat.

CTR: Nitro-Fueled - on my backlog cause I'm real bad at it and dreading the time trials

7 minutes ago, ZekroFire said:

CTR: Nitro-Fueled - on my backlog cause I'm real bad at it and dreading the time trials

The PS5 version of FF7 Remake, man I wanna play that!

If we're going completion and not platinum, Trials Fusion all day, that's some beast shit right there!

@YaManSmevz Has to be GTA V (with a small shout out to your gta IV plat aswell)! Very nice plat, can only imagine the hours sunk into that. I enjoyed the story but could not push myself to platting it beyond that

Edited by Nyath-
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Nyath- said:

@YaManSmevz Has to be GTA V (with a small shout out to your gta IV plat aswell)! Very nice plat, can only imagine the hours sunk into that. I enjoyed the story but could not push myself to platting it beyond that

Red Dead Redemption 2. Great game from what I have heard, but I tend to avoid wild west games out of habit so I will likely never get this one.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

Red Dead Redemption 2. Great game from what I have heard, but I tend to avoid wild west games out of habit so I will likely never get this one.

Stranded Deep. Most likely will never have the patience to go after this one, but it's a game I'd like to have in my collection of plats.

• Like 1