Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

1 minute ago, Warrior_of_Doom said:

Jealous of Jak X Combat Racing because I love the Jak and Daxter games, but I just can't bring myself to play this and it is solely racing

It can be a slog to play sometimes so I don't really blame you. Thankfully I do a lot of post-game grinding catching up on TV and movies so it made it feel shorter. Still need to do Jak 2 and 3 I just felt nostalgic for a game I never finished.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PeashyRedTail said:

It can be a slog to play sometimes so I don't really blame you. Thankfully I do a lot of post-game grinding catching up on TV and movies so it made it feel shorter. Still need to do Jak 2 and 3 I just felt nostalgic for a game I never finished.

I am quite often in the mood for Jak and Daxter games 1-3, but I really wish they would just make Jak 4. These games are simply incredible. Great work on gett the Combat X Racing platinum though and in general a really awesome trophy list

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Warrior_of_Doom said:

I am quite often in the mood for Jak and Daxter games 1-3, but I really wish they would just make Jak 4. These games are simply incredible. Great work on gett the Combat X Racing platinum though and in general a really awesome trophy list

Oh my, I would really like that GTA IV plat

16 hours ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

Trackmania Turbo and Crash 4 are plats that I would like to have.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Not much to add, just congratulations, thats one I always wanted and probably will never have

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ERICVOLTAGE said:

^ Any of those F1 plats seem wild, congrats. 

Full completion on Rise of the Tomb Raider is something I've wanted forever! Nicely done, v jealous!

Have to say at least right now it's the Black Ops 2 Plat - unfortunate that Big Leagues is not obtainable "legit" on PSN.

It's the only one that will prevent me from having 100% complete on the series in all Call of Duty titles.

It went down/out way before I really understood anything about trophy hunting.

1 hour ago, Warrior_of_Doom said:

Would be a pick between Fall Guys, Team Sonic Racing and Monsterboy. Been wanting to go for those 3 for awhile now

Great work getting those

I completely misunderstood the assignment. 🤦‍♂️

My answer from the above post would be Ninja Gaiden 3 for sure. That's quite a solid plat!

Edited by NoMoreUpdates
Misunderstood how to post.

4 minutes ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

Have to say at least right now it's the Black Ops 2 Plat - unfortunate that Big Leagues is not obtainable "legit" on PSN.

It's the only one that will prevent me from having 100% complete on the series in all Call of Duty titles.

It went down/out way before I really understood anything about trophy hunting.

lots of good choices, but i have to go with Injustice Gods Among Us

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 3:41 AM, GothGirlMaxine said:

Red Dead Redemption II, I would never have the patience to finish such a game!

Gotta go with the GOTY, Knack. One day I'll get to it, apart from the memes I heard it's a good game.

Those who have the platinum trophy for Killzone 2 [PS3] I salute you. Playing through all that multiplayer on top of the rage-inducing highest difficulty (saw a friend playing through it once, holy crap) would have been a struggle. I'm very surprised there was never a HD Collection of Killzone for PS4 even just the campaigns.

13 minutes ago, Conor said:

Those who have the platinum trophy for Killzone 2 [PS3] I salute you. Playing through all that multiplayer on top of the rage-inducing highest difficulty (saw a friend playing through it once, holy crap) would have been a struggle. I'm very surprised there was never a HD Collection of Killzone for PS4 even just the campaigns.

I'm gonna go with Hitman 2:Silent Assassin HD. Could never get to grips with the controls on that one. Anyone who's able to platinum this has my respect.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SuperPatchZ7 said:

There are a few i'm jealous like Brutal Legend or Vanquish.

But Wipeout HD takes the place, between the multiplayer and the difficulty is an impressive platinum to have.

Hands down Street Fighter V

As someone that sucks at fighting games this is impossible to achieve! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kickbillen said:

Hands down Street Fighter V

As someone that sucks at fighting games this is impossible to achieve! 

LBP3. i put it down and didnt realize servers went down.