Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Lego Marvel Superheroes, lego games suck. puzzles are hard and the game barely gives any idea what to do. Too many characters, boring story and gameplay, you cant get gameover... and annoyingly bad uzzles/camera angles in multiplayer and it sits at the top of my shit list.

Yeah. I don't hate Lego games like you, but I do hate that one.

• Like 1

AMY is the only game I truly regret starting properly so far.

The game is buggy, glitchy, cumbersome and badly animated. The story and monsters are basic yet unnecessary. 

But at 59p I thought it would be worth at least a try.

I do not recommend this game to anyone, even just to get the trophies or even on sale.

• 4 months later...

Think that is Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
I actually enjoy the campaign, but i usually don't like multiplayer trophies on games.. and well, multiplayer from CoD are not for me..
I had caught the borrowed game + Don't want to play multiplayer = No platinum or 100% for me

(Well, maybe i'll give another try if i have much money and time in the future, and if the servers are still running)

War Thunder because the trophies are very hard to get

EDIT: NBA 2K16 and 2K17: The Prelude because I suck at basketball games

Tom Clancy's Endwar because I'm not into real-time strategy games

And Super Meat Boy because it is almost impossible to platinum

Edited by codadam02

• The Fight Lights Out, because it's hard finding people with PSMove, and also because I don't see myself boosting for hours on end; at least not with this game :(.
  • Twisted Metal Black, because of all the bad things I hear about it, specifically the multiplayer trophies being bugged. Like I'm already super susceptible to multiplayer trophies and when they don't pop when they're suppose to. Well let's just say it makes me regret a lot of things in life.

Yeah that's about it I know most people will probably mention games that keep them from 100%, but I honestly don't mind games like these since they are part of your gaming history. Like I know I'll never platinum GTA IV, but I'm all right with it since it is a game I want people to know I played.

Am I not allowed to post my opinion in a thread about opinions?

You can do whatever the fuck you want, I don't care, but it's just silly and unproductive to do what you did, people come here to see what people's opinions are on what the OP states. Not to see whether or not people are special snowflakes and whether or not they care about trophies. If you can't contribute to the conversation in a proper way, then why do it at all? Don't take this in the wrong way, but chances are people don't FUCKING CARE.

You can do whatever the fuck you want, I don't care, but it's just silly and unproductive to do what you did, people come here to see what people's opinions are on what the OP states. Not to see whether or not people are special snowflakes and whether or not they care about trophies. If you can't contribute to the conversation in a proper way, then why do it at all? Don't take this in the wrong way, but chances are people don't FUCKING CARE.

Is it really that big a deal? Why are you so mad?

If you think I'd say FIFA 14, nah

I first regretted to add MINDJACK on my trophy collection, then I Platinum'd it  :D  :giggle:

Things got better after that day. 

Maybe SingStar, because I'm not a good singer, and I got no Microphones.

• Like 1