Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

This might be a controversial choice, but I absolutely hated Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, and that E-rank from beating like the first level is haunting me.

Also The Playroom but I don't think that counts, why the hell does it even have trophies.

I have lots of games that i still have to start, but i bought this one just for trophies

The raven, this game is rubbish, it has a 52% rarity plat, but for me it will be a difficult one, because the game is very boring

AC: Brotherhood. Mostly because just about any other AC game would have been a better place to start from.

As amazing as the Ezio trilogy is, they are completely unnecessary for story purposes. Literally the only reason those games exist is because AC2 was like the friggin holy grail of video gaming in 2009.

As for games I regret:

GTAIV and V

Battlefield 3

Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Absolute Supercars

Ace Combat Infinity

Armored Core V

Back to the Future - horrendous game

DCUO

South Park

Spartacus Legends

Edited by AnimeDreama

Resistance 2 - Boring. It was a gift. Started out pretty good but soon after it just didn't keep my interest.

Homefront - Boring. Bought it thinking I would enjoy it. ... Not really.

I can't recall if I even played the online portion of either game.

Both games were played very early on when I was somewhat careless about trophies. I suppose I should try to earn the trophies that are still obtainable. Sooner or later .... maybe.

So happy to have removed DCUO from my list. I wasn't even the one who added it to my profile.

Aside from that one, I don't really have anything on my list that I can't stand seeing there. Jurassic Park is the next closest... I will finish that first episode someday, simply because I am stubborn, but I will not be starting any of the other episodes.

the old fifa games..because there is no online i can't platinum the game anymore..and because of that i don't even want to archieve the rest of the trophies.

and that super boring game fallout 3 if i'm right..don't know for sure but damn i stopped playing after 10 minutes..while almost every gamer that plays for trophies platted that game.