Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

There's so many, since I had a habit of buying interesting looking games but some of them really weren't interesting at all, and I've already sold many of those games away... But here goes.

Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Dragon Age: Origins (I played it, but never finished since DA's really aren't my thing.)

God of War: Chains of Olympus (I like GoW's but Chains of Olympus was originally a PSP game so I never got that interested of it.)

Dark Souls

Mortal Kombat

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Dungeon Siege III

inFamous & inFamous 2 (Heard that they were very good so I bought both of them, but I got very bored playing them.)

Bakugan: Defenders of the Core (Loaned this game for a library just to try it for fun with my friend, but since I didn't seriously want to play it and it wasn't my own, I wouldn't have wanted to have the trophy list.)

Prince of Persia

NHL 12 (There have always been a NHL game since I was a kid so I had to buy one for myself too. Just for fun, I won't hunt the trophies.)

Do yo think that completing a game should be reserved to 1-3% of the players?

Completing a game? No. Platting a game? Yeah - why not? The plat should show a certain devotion to the game (the way getting a high score on the old arcade machines did).

Sometimes, this manifests itself in horrible ways (let's get 900 battle trophies in Star Ocean), but in general, I want trophies that show me everything the game has to offer. Metal Gear Solid 4 is a good example - you have to see a lot of stuff that you otherwise would never care about to get the plat. I like that.

Limbo

Guardians of Middle Earth

Quantum Conundrum

Rogue Legacy

Guacamelee

Hotline miami

Malicious

Stealth Inc.

Cubbix hd

Pinballistik

To sum it up: 95% of Indies are shit.

Yep. I haven't started Rogue Legacy yet, and have some hopes for it, but Malicious, or Quantum Conundrum, or Stealth, Inc. - all of those were pretty mediocre to downright crappy. I didn't even bother with Guacamelee, but I would add to your list Lone Survivor, Thomas was Alone, Mcahinarium, and some others (some of which I finished, and some of which I can't even begin to comprehend how I could play it again).

Madden NFL 25

The last Madden game I played was 06 for the Xbox and I loved it, so I was expecting to have the same experience with this game and... meh. This game fucking sucks.

Also Ratchet & Clank All 4 One was a boring platinum to get. I'm a big fan of the franchise but this game was so fucking boring, I even enjoyed Full Frontal Assault better than this.

Looking at my list, there's a few more I'd like to add to this thread.

Hotline Miami

Metrico

Urban Trail Freestyle

Citizens of Earth

Rainbow Moon (even if the music isn't half bad)

No Heroes Allowed! No Puzzles Either! (freemium crap, but otherwise surprisingly good)

Pix the Cat

And for games that aren't indie shit:

Sonic Adventure (a field emblem glitched, playing as Sonic isn't fun, and Chao raising is just slow as hell)

Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut

Jak II

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God

• Like 1

- FIFA10. Not a fan of sport games.

- ZEN Pinball. One of the first PS+ Plus games, downloaded it, played about an hour and never played it again.

- All the Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse episodes.

- Sonic The Hedgehog.

- AVATAR: The Game. I borrowed it from a friend. It was pretty bad.

- Sonic The Hedgehog 2.

- PAIN. It was a pain to play this for 10 minutes.

- Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers. Didn't like it at all.

- Golden Axe.

- Comix Zone.

- CRASH COMMANDO. Random game that I downloaded from Instant Game Collection like almost every other game on my list.

- Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars.

- Tomb Raider: Underworld. Got stuck somewhere and ragequitted.

- MARVEL Pinball. I don't like pinball games.

- Skyrim. I got it as a christmas present. Played couple missions and got bored.

- Voodoo Dice. No.

- All the Back to the Future epsiodes.

- Sky Fighter. Fuck that piece of shit.

- Magic Orbz.

- Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Don't remember what happened but I just stopped playing this.

- RESIDENT EVIL 5.

- Guacamelee! Boring.

- ICO. Too hard and boring for me. :P

- XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Now I usually watch gameplay from the games before starting them. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Jak II. I loved the first game, even if it was a little too easy, but the second feels like a boring Ratchet and Clank knock-off. My dislike for the game has nothing to do with its (supposed) extreme difficulty - I abandoned the game before it even got hard because I was just so bored with it.

Olliolli 2 - Struggling with the controls, and having a hard time trying to get motivated enough to continue trying... Boring

Venetica - I was so bored playing this, that I actually fell asleep... I wasn't even that tired.

Hunted: The Demon's Forge - I simply couldn't force myself to continue with this one. It looked good, but was very uninteresting.

Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City - The devs should be taken into a dark room and be beaten for this horrible addition to the series.

White Knight Chronicles II - It's possible I gave up on this one too early, but I found everthing about it very uninteresting.

I regret adding Resident Evil HD to my Collection...

Not even the New Alt. Controls could have this game for me, it is not Fun

Some of the things you say just make me so sad.

Tank Controls are love, Tank controls are life, Peep :P

• Like 1