Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

I did post here before but I'll update; I don't regret adding anything because it's something I can't change (I don't think I'll ever hide any) and they are just games I have tried. I'm not a 100% completionist although I have become more of one over time. I like to have fun and complete games - although earlier on this wasn't the case. 

My cousin comes over every now and then and brings PS3 games with him - occassionally they are games I haven't played, nor intended to play. Without thinking about it, I let him play on my account, so any trophies he gets get added, which starts to bug me when they are games I don't intend to play! The two that bug me are MK vs DC and Driver San Fransisco, as they're games I never had intentions of playing. Maybe one day I'll pick them up dirt cheap and play through for some more trophies, but you know, backlog comes first!

Blitz the League 2 due to my main account not connecting to servers blocking me from plat

NCAA 10 I didn't add but my cousin did and I will nvr touch it only reason I want delete game option

Amy because it is just such a horrible game and I hate that im gonna have to suffer to get the 100%

Big Sky Infinity, F1 Race Stars, Guardians of Middle-Earth, Joe Danger 2, Motorstorm Apocalypse and Quantum Conundrum. I played those so they wouldn't stay at 0% but I wish I could've just hidden those. Now I can't because I don't wanna have any single hidden trophy. Ew. xD

Hyperdimension Neptunia, I love the humorous story and characters but gameplay wise, it is bad. I would like to go give it another chance since I do own the other installments and I heard from quite a few peers that it does improve the gameplay in the other games.

The Last of Us and Uncharted 2.

The first one because even though I played it, I got stupidly angry with the game because of how hard it was to me. I don't even think I made it halfway. It is currently at 0% and it will probably stay that way. :/

The second one i never played. My brother rented it from blockbuster and only played it a little bit. It has not been played since and I wish it was not on my trophy checklist.

Oh, god, I have a list.

• Wolfenstein
  • Brink
  • Dead Rising 2
  • A number of Call of Duty games
  • MAG
  • Dead Island
  • FALLOUT 3
  • Disney Universe
  • Medal of Honor
  • Borderlands
  • Far Cry 2
  • Spartacus Legends
  • and Defiance

Honestly the only reason I regret having them on my collection is because I absolutely hate most of them. Others I just feel embarrassed for ever having played, or bothered trying.