Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Game of Thrones - I downloaded episode 1 for free and I did not like it so it is highly unlikely I will buy the remaining episodes to get platinum.

PlayStation Home - When I downloaded it I didn't realize it was so close to shutting down so I wasn't able to get all the trophies.

I lament that I will never be able to plat these games due to stupid server shutdowns:

Resistance 2

Unreal Tournament 3

Bulletstorm

and also these games for their ridiculous online requirements:

Killzone 2 (I have a life)

Batman: Arkham Origins (most ridiculous, unnecessary online multiplayer ever)

Red Dead: Redemption

Please note I do enjoy all of those games regardless, the ones I regret are the Guitar Hero games

PS Home, since it was free I foolishly installed it to see what it was about. I deleted it a few minutes after finding out what it was all about (now I check every single game I know nothing about before loading/installing it.) After reading about the game shutdown, I gave it a second try and managed to 100%. In the end, the game wasn't that bad, but if there is ever a successor, I won't play it for sure. 

Tales of Somphonia - Did not like it it, shitty main characters that annoy me :P

Saint Row: The Third - Runs like garbage on the ps3 (played it on the pc later)

Mass Effect 3 = Runs like garbage on the ps3

Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault - Did not like it

Uncharted Fight for Fortune - Another game I did not like at all

These games have been hidden from my public list

Edited by Rayxtr

Battlefield 4, Dead Space 3 and GTA IV.

Battlefield 4: I only played it for a few minutes because I was testing my PS3 right after buying it on the store. AND: Online FPS games (focused on PvP) are totally not my style and I keep receiving game invites because of it;
Dead Space 3: It showed up as a free PS Plus game, and I wasted my 14-day trial on it. Just played for a few minutes and killed only one Necromorph. Survival horror games (I don't care if this one looks more like an action game) scares the sh*t out of me... now I want to buy a PS4 to play Destiny: The Taken King and I don't have money to buy a PS Plus signature...;
GTA IV: I picked it up borrowed from my cousin for a few months and just played for two hours. On my PS3, at least, the game was unplayable, with ridiculously low frame rates. And I never felt like playing it anyway

Edited by mR_t0ra_

Senran Kagura. 

Truth be told, I know fanservice is the selling point of this game, and I wouldn't mind completing it, but when that fanservice goes out of its way to interrupt gameplay EVERY. FRICKIN. TIME. I throw up my hands and say fork it. Let it remain incomplete. I don't need the same stupid clothes shred sequence everytime I fight. But then again, I don't find squeeky-voiced fat-faced apple-cheeked prepubescent girls who look like they've been laminated to be my kind of fanservice, so my fault for playing.

Should the option to delete trophies come up, you can bet that will be the first to go.

• 2 months later...