Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

EarthDefenseForce 2025,.requires you to finish 16 times 85 stages, so to finish.1360 stages. This is the biggest grind ever, especially for a bad-looking, boring, and traumatizing game like this one.

Stormrise, because I didn't know anything about this game and bought it for five euros. I vomited by seeing the graphics and never.launched.it again.

Singstar, zen pinball, pinball arcade, you cant earn any trophy and you have to pay for the songs in singstar and the tables on zen.

I have both ps3 and ps4 Singstar on my account and 0 trophies on both.

Edited by zortex18

Ultimate Alliance 2

Mysteries of Riddle

Frobisher says

COD MW3

NCAA Football '10

GTA 4, I really don't like this game, maybe more than...

Just Cause 2.  I am not enjoying this game to get this plat. 

There were 2 games at 0% I hid.  One, that I have no idea how it got on my account.

Oh, I and I wish I knew I needed an online pass for Resistance burning skies.

dmsleight.png

Edited by dmsleight

- LittleBigPlanet 1-2, I enjoyed 3 and the Vita version, but never got into these

- ModNation Racers: The Road Trip, so buggy I'll never finish it

- Wipeout 2048, the Vita is waaay to small to play this game enjoyably

And all the games my girlfriend bought, played a few times and now never touches:

- Just Dance 2014

- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

- Sports Champions 2

I might try and finish Harry Potter and Sport Champions one day as they don't seem that difficult, but I'll never be able to finish Just Dance. 

Oh. I have games that I played once when my account was new and all that were just family games like Madden NFL 10 and MLB 10 The Show (I didn't have internet until 2010, but was able to earn trophies before then) I regret that they are on my trophy list when I have 0 trophies from those games. That bugs me. One game I bought because I knew how rare it was of a Plat was Child of Eden. I don't have any intention of ever... ever having plans to Plat that game. I see why it's so rare. I can't even beat the third level, and can't 100% a level for my life and so... that is my biggest regret. Some games are just meant to not be played by trophy hunters.

• 2 weeks later...

Assassin's Creed... I'm just not a fan of the series, it seems so dull to me.

Final Fantasy XIII. I've never been so disappointed by a game before (I loved so much of the series before this).

I know I could get a decent percentage in each just to bring my percentage/letter rating up, but I'd be so miserable doing it.

Call of Duty Black Ops (I should use second account for playing MP *sigh* so that's one thing I've made stupid move.)

Call of Duty Black Ops II (same above)

Call of Duty World at War (same above)

Killzone 2 (I know it's awesome game but I'm surprised I can't get it myself into it. I only loved first one bc I used to play it all time. that's weird I know right?)

Killzone 3

Dyad (maybe I'll have to try again... I doubt it.)

EDIT: omg I already posted it twice! sorry about that....

Edited by G10BURGERKING

For me its Hannah Montana. A friend added it to my list with the comment "look, easy platinum!" but Im lucky there and have 0 Trophies, So I can hide it and nobody ever would find it out. :P

And Jak2 ... The first game was pretty nice, but the second has a completly other genre and a veeeeery depressing setting for me...

Final Fantasy XIII. I've never been so disappointed by a game before (I loved so much of the series before this).

At first I thought this way too, the first chapters are pretty boring. yes

But after chapter6 or something like that, the part where you are in Hopes hometown, it gets nicer and nicer and meanwhile Im really enjoying it - and the music is also awesome, go to youtube and lookup "sabers edge" or "barthandelus battle" - ... but Im pretty unlucky in the postgame farming... haha... farmed today for hours and got ZERO Trap..zeh...oren... dunno... an 2.000.000 Gil Item that youll need to upgrade your Ultimate Sword to an Omega Sword. xD

Anyway... give it a chance :P You can see in my profile I abandoned it too and then I thought "Lets give it a try :p" :D

I know this is in the PS3 section, but the only real regret I have on my list is The Playroom for the PS4. It comes preloaded, requires a camera, and I clicked it when I was messing around with the menus. Someday maybe I'll buy a cheap camera or find one to borrow, but for now it will mock me.

• Like 1

Grand Theft Auto IV

Terminator Salvation (game was just terrible)

Brutal Legend (game was really weird and kinda short)

NCAA Basketball 2010 

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (it froze on the first objective. so crappy)

Dragon Age: Origins (it didn't grab me)

Skate 2 (the controls were too off for me)

Katamari Forever 

DC Universe (i played for about a week on the free month)

Dead Space Extraction

Crysis 2

Resistance 2

NHL 12

NHL 13

NCAA Football 12

Dark Souls

Dead Rising 2

Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

The Darkness II

Madden NFL 13

Crysis

Wipeout 2048

Killzone

Gravity Rush

Spartacus Legends

Pinball Arcade

Dragon's Crown

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD

NCAA Football 14

F1 2013

Skullgirls Encore

Joe Danger

Crysis 3

NBA 2k14

Edited by xKrAzY_8sx

Call of Duty Ghost (Extinction is hard and ridiculous ( should of returned it and never bothered with it))

Call of Duty Black Ops (Multiplayer focus, Zombie modes are terrible and ridiculous(I should of stopped after finishing call of duty world at war))

Sniper Elite 3 (It was a good game but it forces you to make friends making delays in getting the platinum)

Edited by maurjen

So many games....a  lot are the ones you download from PS plus and a couple I´ve got to play with little cousin.

dragons crown, dungeons and dragons, dead nation, fez, watch dogs, wheel of fortune, jetpack joyride, spartacus legends, may payne 3 (hate that game), family game night 3, time crisis razing storm, resident evil 5, wolverine, deadstorm pirates, avatar...

Only 2 games:

1. Hydrophobia - i dont know if i regret it 100% couse for the prize i pay it was good enough :) but still is decent game with pretty hard all challanges trophy.

2. Only game I regret 100% is SteamWorld Dig - overprized piece of crap. None replayability (you have to play it few times to get 100%) If you want same gaming experience just go to idk. "shittygames.com" and find yourself something similiar in flash for free.

Theres are some games I have at E rank not becouse theire are bad I just suck at `em Ibb&Obb great logic game that I have on 10% but i dont regret it, Wipeout HD propably I start few more like those in the future (but again I dont regret those :))

WWE12

Rock band 2

NBA 2k11 and 2k12

Final fantasy 13

Guitar hero: warriors of rock

Dj hero 2

Dragon ball raging blast

Bionic commando

WWE 12 is up here Because I was 3 trophies away from platinum 2 online and 1 very easy offline but now I can't get the online trophies because they shut down the servers so now I get pissed when I see a 91% completion knowing that I was so close to the 100/platinum

I got rock band for Christmas in like 2010 and I was having fun with it until other games started pulling me away from this game so now I never play it

My friend downloaded the nba 2k11 demo and it came with the trophy list WTF and 2k12 he wanted to versus me so he brought his game and played on my account another 0%

Final fantasy 13 my uncle had it so I thought hey let me see what all the fuss is about fell asleep on the first 30 minutes of the game

And the last 4 my friend brought those over to show me (I own dj hero now) have no interest in buying the other 3 games so I will have more 0%