Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Wow - when I answered this before, I can't believe I didn't remember... DUKE NUKE 'EM (the free one that was recently given out). What a pile of crap...

Grand Theft Auto IV 

Grand Theft Auto V - I hate this game more than I hate any other game I ever played. I have regretted playing this from day one and I wish there was some way to take it off of my trophy list.

LOL. I hated GTA IV (only got one trophy). But what possessed you to play GTA V? I stayed away from it (although I recognize that the praise it garnered might lure people in).

Wow - when I answered this before, I can't believe I didn't remember... DUKE NUKE 'EM (the free one that was recently given out). What a pile of crap...

LOL. I hated GTA IV (only got one trophy). But what possessed you to play GTA V? I stayed away from it (although I recognize that the praise it garnered might lure people in).

You hate classic Duke Nukem?! Egad!

I was forced to by way of honor. I made a bet and lost, and my punishment was to purchase and play Grand Theft Auto V.

Mortal Kombat,

Spent 20$, started enjoying it. But today I had the game freeze on me 5 times in 4 hours. Once it froze 3 times in a row a the character select screen. So I ended up deleting the game. Wasted my time and money, and it gave me a lame 25% trophy list in my profile.

• 2 weeks later...

Grand Theft Auto 5. It's not bad. It's just not clicking with me and the trophy list is extensive and takes a lot of effort. It's not looking like a platinum I'm gonna achieve any time soon.

Also, long online loading screens just to join an almost empty lobby, mission/heist players that die, and griefers. The griefers are not too much of an issue but it's another loading screen that I have to sit through when I get away from them.

Edited by LarryIsLegend

Warframe; constant updates

Dark Souls; I'm really bad at it. Like really.

The Sims 3; I'm close to platinuming it, but I still regret adding it to my collection. I guess it will feel more worth it when I finally get the platinum trophy.

You can simply make them private in privacy settings. So I don't understand what the point of this post is. Would the regret be so mild as to make it less preferable to make the game private in exchange for losing trophy points? but if the regret is mild, then what is the point of considering making it private?

Quite a few. Many of the ones that were free for PS+. Duke Nuken Forever, Proteus, Hohokum and numerous others where i played them once, maybe got a trophy or two and deleted them to never play again. Really wish we had the option of removing games where little to no progress has been made. 

Call of Duty Black Ops (Ridiculous level of Zombie mode)

Call of Duty Ghost (Ridiculous  level of Extinction mode)

Sniper Elite 3 (Force to be friends online)

Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Medals are a pain in the ass)

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Bothersome to play 8 times over and over again)

Edited by maurjen

Quite a lot of games, mostly ones friends brought and I tried out. 

I don't intend on finishing any of these games soon...

Assassin's Creed III

Big Sky Infinity

Binary Domain

Bioshock Infinite

Blazblue

Brink

Comet Crash

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Dirt 3

Dirt Showdown

Divekick

DJ Hero 1 & 2

Doom 3

Far Cry 2 (really bad one)

All FIFA games

fl0w

Flower

Gran Turismo 5 (another really  bad one)

GTA IV

Jak & Daxter games

LittleBigPlanet 2

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Minecraft

NHL 10

Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Sports Champions

Surge Deluxe

Treasures of Montezuma Blitz (another terrible one, don't know why I ever played it...)

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot Twisted Metal. Again, a friend brought this game and I got one trophy. I will probably never buy that game, so that beautiful 1% is gonna stay there forever.

Edited by TekkenKing10

On my current profile, I'm regretting adding the following...

Blood Drive

Bulletstorm (It's a good game, I just missed out on the online trophies)

Call of Duty: World at War & Gran Turismo 5 (I didn't add these to my profile, my cousin andm y brother are responsible for their inclusion)

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (Game just didn't click with me and I didn't have the skill necessary to earn all the combo trophies.)

Spelunker HD (I do not enjoy this game personally. It's just way too easy to die, not a fun experience)

Ghostbusters (Same as Bulletstorm, good game. I missed out on the online trophies though.)

Serious Sam 3: BFE (I was unaware of the trophy glitch, that prevents players from earning the plat.)

A few but the winner is darksiders 2.

How the **** can a single player game have an online pass!!!!

So, anyway, I bought this game used after playing darksiders 1 and it wasn't written that it had multiplayer.

Went home loaded up the game while looking at the trophy guide and then I facepalmed when I saw the horrible truth.

Guess I could hide it but I'm too lazy so I'm stuck with a 0% completion because there's no way I'm paying 10$ after the 25$ I payed for this game for 2 or 3 loosy online trophies.(At least I managed to convice the store clerk to refund me with a little lie and persuation but that's another story;).

• 1 month later...