Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

• 3 weeks later...

I think I once said "none" in this thread but I do regret adding 2 terrible games to my account.

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed and that simpsons game.

2 piece of crap games that I will never touch....and Shift 2 was just to try out and see how it is,and even worse simpsons game was just to see if the "full game unlock" had worked.Some regret there LMAO.

Mostly everything I haven't or can't complete....
The list is a big one:

1. UNO (biggest mistake)
  2. GTAV
  3. UCE3
  4. Alice: Madness Returns
  5. Shadow of the Colossus
  6. ICO
  7. Singstar
  8. DCUO
  9. Dead Nation
  10. GTAIV

That's pretty much everything.

Wow you regret adding Shadow of the Colossus to your list?...damn I'm perplexed.

• Like 2

UMvC3 on the Vita. Lol no one plays that shit online and fighters on a handheld are bad. I don't know what I was thinking

Wipeout HD

A lot of the PS+ AA and indie games in general. I get so bored of them that I just can't force myself to finish them in one sitting, let alone get all the trophies

Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

Mine is :

Overlord 2

Shaun Whites skateboarding

Tom clancy's HD collection

and the worst BLOOD DRIVE.

In order of least grievances (maybe some lag, maybe a bad plot point of two) to most grievances (completely insane difficulty, unbelievable challenges, poor, repetitive music, etc.)

4. Poker Night at the Inventory 2. Charms: Witty banter among the NPCs, relaxing settings and tone, and overall decent trophy list

DisdainsObsessive auto-saving by the computer causes extreme glitching and lag during most games, which makes for poor relaxation when you can't catch the reactions of your opponents after the card reveals (the flop, turn, and river). 

3. One Piece: Pirate Warriors. Charms: Cleverly humorous (as is the anime it's based off of), relatively simple combat, and a great tie-in to the overarching story it's based off of.

DisdainsCombat becomes increasingly repetitive and boring outside of boss battles and sieges. The endless loop of two or three songs off the anime's soundtrack makes me want to take a power drill to my eardrum after three or four hours of play, and then, most obviously, the coin skill-related trophies. 

2. Mirror's EdgeCharms: Unique free-running/parkour-based gameplay makes for exhilarating runs through a crisp, clean dystopia I'd want to live in! An iconic soundtrack and awesome level design make for an intriguing entrance into the foray of free-motion gaming. 

Disdains: Poor hit-detection in combat, sometimes wonky grappling detection during hurried-climbing sections, TIME TRIALS/SPEEDRUNS (GRRRR!!!), and paid DLC that's encoded onto the disc. >_<"

1. DC Universe Online (DCUO)Charms: NONE.

Disdains: 

I think I once said "none" in this thread but I do regret adding 2 terrible games to my account.

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed and that simpsons game.

2 piece of crap games that I will never touch....and Shift 2 was just to try out and see how it is,and even worse simpsons game was just to see if the "full game unlock" had worked.Some regret there LMAO.

Wow you regret adding Shadow of the Colossus to your list?...damn I'm perplexed.

In fact, I did not regret playing it; I only regret adding it to my collection.

I had already played it on PS2 and finished it but... I did not have the time to play it, at all, when I had borrowed it for PS3.

Hence, this is the reason. I never claimed it was a bad game or anything, it was (mostly) a game I never got to try much and enjoy.

Edited by Queen-of-juice
  • Like 1

In fact, I did not regret playing it; I only regret adding it to my collection.

I had already played it on PS2 and finished it but... I did not have the time to play it, at all, when I had borrowed it for PS3.

Hence, this is the reason. I never claimed it was a bad game or anything, it was (mostly) a game I never got to try much and enjoy.

Understand that.

Spelunker HD - It's just not my kinda game, it's not terrible. But you have to be, WAY too careful.

MK vs DC - I love Mortal Kombat and I like the DC universe and the Batman: Arkham series. I thought this union of the two, would be awesome. But this game was too short and the trophies were way too hard and would have taken too long to plat.

Gran Turismo 5 - I am not a fan of the Gran Turismo games, I didn't add this to my collection, my brother accidentally logged into my profile and started it up. 

Call of Duty: World at War - Same as above, except it was one of my cousins

Blood Drive - I don't fully regret adding this, I just haven't had the drive to play it, no pun intended. 

Battlefield 3

Grand Theft Auto IV 

Grand Theft Auto V - I hate this game more than I hate any other game I ever played. I have regretted playing this from day one and I wish there was some way to take it off of my trophy list.

Absolute Supercars 

Back to the Future 

Castle of Illusion 

DC Universe Online 

Dragon Age Origins 

Dragon Age II

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2

Grid 2

MLB '09 The Show - This trophy list was a complete accident. I was over at my church and they had a PS3, so I put my account on it, and it auto synced the trophy list onto my account. 

Pinballistik

Sonic Adventure 2

Sonic Generations

SoulCalibur Lost Swords - Do not EVER play this game

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Spartacus Legends - An insult to the amazing TV series

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

I have some games that I'm not sure I'll revisit, Uncharted 3 and Killzone:PS4 Launch Whatever, but without a doubt the biggest blight on my list in terms of underwhelming, overwrought, melodrama and lame gameplay is Life is Strange. I really wanted it to be a cool and different take on Telltale style adventure games, but I got a twelve-year-old's time travel fan fic instead.