Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Anything that says "Rank F" on this site, ha ha!

There are some titles I do regret, like NBA Jam: On Fire Edition. I'm just not a sports gamer, but it was a PS+ title a few years ago. Though I think that I will need to come to terms with having a list of low % games just because I've been taking advantage of PS Now and what that could do for my trophy list. In the end, sites like this one make it so that I don't need to worry too much so long as I can sort the list by completion percentage.

Assassin's Creed II, it's one of the most boring games I've ever played.

The Mass Effect Trilogy, I never understood the hype for the games (then again, I'm not really a fan of RPGs, so it's understandable)

Tomb Raider (2013), I actually really really love this game, it's one of my favourites of the last generation, but the platinum trophy is near impossible to get unless you put 50+ hours into the multiplayer.

• Like 1

MORTAL KOMBAT vs DC Universe - My mates put it on one time just coz it was the only beat em up that was lying around... little did I know that it was the hardest game on ps3 to platinum, also it is physically impossible now anyway since servers have gone offline