Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

I really don't regret anything because even if I don't get platinium but enjoyed while playing I'm cool (like overlord 2)..but if I think of Idea completing the game if I can (no closed servers etc) I would say any freaking fighting game..but mosty mortal combat (like the game but Idea of 100%...nope)

Most EA Sports titles

Homefront (although I enjoyed this)

and Metro: Last Light   -- Purely down to the fact that you have to pay for the hardest difficulty. I mean, $5 for a difficulty!? The Hungry Horde DLC was $1.75 and it added more content!

Most EA Sports titles

Homefront (although I enjoyed this)

and Metro: Last Light   -- Purely down to the fact that you have to pay for the hardest difficulty. I mean, $5 for a difficulty!? The Hungry Horde DLC was $1.75 and it added more content!

Homefront is one of my favorites! Took me alot of hours to :platinum:

Homefront is one of my favorites! Took me alot of hours to :platinum:

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I liked the game. But the fact that the servers got turned off before I could even get a battle code pissed me off.

Proteus & Metrico

too meh and confusing for me.

but hmm that was for Vita games for PS3 it's GTA IV, I used to be so into it, forgot about my account made a new account and then i played it but my PS3 won't play it anymore and crashes overtime I try to update it, well now i regret having it.

Edited by Goodra999

Resogun & Call Of Duty Ghost...
Two games I got when I first brought my PS4.

Resogun is a fun and enjoyable game but I don't think that I will be able to 100% it cause of the harder difficulties are UNBELIVEVABLE harder than they need to be. I got the game cause it was free at the time for buying PS Plus and I really wanted to play something on my new system.

Call Of Duty Ghost...I only got the game cause I wanted to play with my friends, I am not really a FPS gamer. But I enjoyed the game, (Personally I love extinction mode) but the trophies for the mode are impossible.

Edited by Agent-McWain

MUD on Vita.. (1 of 48 trophies)

Started a race and quit literally after the first corner! Never played again.

It now sits at 1% on my profile :blink:  (along with The Last of Us, which I'm going back to very soon :lol:)

Oh! and Rayman Origins on Vita.. Great game but I borrowed it from a friend for like 15 minutes during a layover in Madrid airport  :facepalm:

My regret list...

Far cry 2 (ill never plat this because of the online)

Star ocean 4 (impossible plat)

White knight chronicles (same as star ocean 4)

Time crisis razor storm (the game sucks)

Shift 2 (i hate racing games...)

Burn zombie burn (impossible)

Marvel pinball (impossible)

Warhawk (impossible)

Fight night 4 (impossible)

Fight night champion (impossible)...

Yeah i got a lot

The games I have 0% on (Dead Space 2 and Wipeout HD)

Games I played just for the easy platinum that I had no real interest in (Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, Ice Age 3, Terminator Salvation)

So I really don't mind non-platinumed games aside from the 0 percenters so long as I enjoyed them or at the very least got a decent amount of the trophies.

Edited by Jay_Cash

MUD on Vita.. (1 of 48 trophies)

Started a race and quit literally after the first corner! Never played again.

It now sits at 1% on my profile :blink:

Yeah MUD is really bad game I won it on Ps3 Disc in ps forum contest. Before I torn foil i download demo to check it, same first corner deleted demo sell disc untouched :)

• Like 1

I would have to say F.E.A.R. 2 because of the fact that online play is no longer supported. Skate 3 comes to mind because while I enjoy playing it, there are times when I can't do a challenge because of long load times. In certain areas, the screen will go black when I'm skating around in free roam, so when that happens, I can't really tell where I'm going.