Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

30,721 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, cbh114 said:

yeah was a pain in the ass ngl

 

 

Rayman Legends ! Congratulations :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

 

 

Rayman Legends ! Congratulations :)

Lego ninjago. Still gathering my motivation to plat it.

Edited by Velt162
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Velt162 said:

Lego ninjago. Still gathering my motivation to plat it.

Xcom 2. Great job on that plat btw!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Xcom 2. Great job on that plat btw!

Furi. I may just be trash at the game, but it always takes me 50 or more retries to beat a boss (including the first one). Impressive plat!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mathology12 said:

Furi. I may just be trash at the game, but it always takes me 50 or more retries to beat a boss (including the first one). Impressive plat!

Neptunia Rebirth 3. Rebirth 1 is already tedious and I can't imagine doing this for 3 games.

Edited by MandA60VISE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

Neptunia Rebirth 3. Rebirth 1 is already tedious and I can't imagine doing this for 3 games.

Shadows of the Damned 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Tecnal1 said:

Shadows of the Damned 

Battlefield Hardline

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dylansko said:

Battlefield Hardline

Madden NFL 20

 

helloImD.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch Dogs, I need to go back to that one at some point and I would love to get Shadow of The Beast as I like doing games that have been remade from the 90's.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Watch Dogs, I need to go back to that one at some point and I would love to get Shadow of The Beast as I like doing games that have been remade from the 90's.

 

Jak X: Combat Racing ! Congratulations :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

 

Jak X: Combat Racing ! Congratulations :)

One of the Fifas for sure. I have two NHL plats but not enough skills to plat Fifa :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tuddeee said:

One of the Fifas for sure. I have two NHL plats but not enough skills to plat Fifa :D

borderlands 2. all the borderlands on on my to do list

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, funboy1246 said:

borderlands 2. all the borderlands on on my to do list

AC Origins, that‘s one of the 4 AC titles I got to do in order to have them all finished :) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

AC Origins, that‘s one of the 4 AC titles I got to do in order to have them all finished :) 

Super Meat Boy 😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mcjonathan888 said:

Dark Souls: Remastered

inFamous

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

inFamous

steins;gate but only if you actually played it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, techosaurus1 said:

Bloodborne

Batman Arkham City

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

Batman Arkham City

 

OG Persona 5

Edited by Trini
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Trini said:

 

Okami HD, absolute masterpiece 

Death Stranding

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

Death Stranding

 

Final Fantasy VIII - I really should get this one...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.