Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

2 hours ago, Rowdi said:

Gimme dat Arkham Knight 100%! Save me the trouble.

How hard was that community challenge pack? It sounds like a 10/10. I may start that as soon as I finish BO3.

Also, Spaz is right. RDR mp was a mess and would probably need boosting. Iirc, that's not your thing. I thoroughly enjoyed the game though.

My Arkham Knight 100% is my proudest 100%. Those challenge DLCs are a b!tch but I adore Batman games so it was a labor of love. Took some practice but I can crush em now, even posted videos in YouTube for "The Curtain Falls" with tips on what to do.

Marvelboy10, I am taking your Transformers :Devastation plat. Much respect on getting that!

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 2

Burnout Paradise 100%. I bought the complete edition a few days ago, but haven't started it. Doesn't look hard, but it looks like it could be long and even potentially tedious at times with collectibles, though overall fun racing. 

EDIT: Banana posted before... so from theirs, I choose Murdered: Souls Suspect. A friend has played and suggested I would enjoy some of its themes, so it's possible I might get it. I also don't have many games like that in my collection. 

Edited by Midnightwards666

2 minutes ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

GTA V. I really want the plat for that game but I can't stand the multiplayer. You have 2 so you can spare 1 ;)

Actually, if i had to stand the multiplayer for the second time, i wouldnt have 2, that character trasfer thing from ps3 to ps4 makes it easier.

7 hours ago, Dorroile said:

Farming Simulator 2015. I mean, who doesn't love farming?

i actuly loved that game, the detail was awesome, at first a bit same ol same ol but once i got cash it became alot of fun

1 hour ago, dawid182 said:

Fallout 3. I played it few times long time ago before I made account here.

fantastic game mate, highly recomend it, new vegas wasnt as good, but still good, i love bethesda games

Terminator Salvation

I see many PSN Profiles similar to mine that are at Level 12, but I always notice that they have 45+ :gold: Trophies. I really need to increase my :gold: trophies to at least 50 this year. I feel bad seeing myself with so few :gold: compared to others sometimes :lol:.