PS+ march game list

lesk8vaincra

OH MY GOD!!!

Lumo & Servered on Vita, Tearaway and Disc Jam confirmed on Ps4, Under Birth On Ps3, this gotta be the best PsPlus Month Ever since the Ps3 amazing ones!!!

At least for me, this time 6 Games to play UUUUUHHH I'ms so excited this month, finally :3 :giggle: :wub::D 

• Like 2

Something must be wrong with the internet.  People actually like this months list of games?  What has the world come to?

I know nothing about any of these games, but I am interested in at least trying them out. :)

• Like 3

Just now, kuuhaku said:

HOLY SH*T!!! 5 plats?? damn Sony, you're crazy ahahah, I'm really hyped for Disc Jam and Lumo, they look amazing, despite the 0.18% platinum x.x

Finally a pretty decent month again. I'm really looking forward to playing Tearway: Unfolded. I've been wanting to buy that game for so long already and now I just get it with PlayStation Plus :D. I'm also excited to try Disc Jam and Severed out. 3 titles that interest me in 1 month :blink:? It's a looong time ago that I liked a month's PlayStation Plus games that much :P

5 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

Something must be wrong with the internet.  People actually like this months list of games?  What has the world come to?

I know nothing about any of these games, but I am interested in at least trying them out. :)

Where? xD

On FB i see so much Stupid people complaining saying Xbox line is better -_- (Yeah sure Borderlands 2 i have since 2014 thanks to PsPlus and evolve i can play Free on my Pc updated sure are something to be jealous...) 

6 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

Oh no DLCs? I didn't know this, that's Wonderful :3

I see Many People here don't quote Birth Exe, itt looks like a wonderful game on the genre, i'm really happy for it :3

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Severed is fantastic. I'd recommend anyone with a Vita to play that one. I don't know much about the other games, but Tearaway Unfolded is the highlight for me. I'll be renewing my PS+ subscription in order to play it.

Wait Whaat? I thought you want to Renew it so i coudl throw some juicy big disc in your face :awesome: