PS+ march game list

lesk8vaincra

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

Sadly there isn't a ps3 version for me to play on an alt and check it :/

Guess I'll still play it anyway. I've looked forward to this game so much by now, just should have checked trophy list beforehand :(

I heard it's not exactly a cakewalk, but you should still be more than good enough to plat it. Plus the rarity should go down anyways since it's now PS Plus.

Or you can always try another challenge with Lumo which has 0.18% rarity plat :D

Edited by jaehyun1009
double post

17 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

@BillyHorribleUnder Night In Birth is alright that is mostly easy, but good luck of performing the combos because you need it if you're decent in fighting games. Just look for fighting commands online you might be fine. Bakyuka is a pain in the ass.  Also good luck for finding people online as well. 

Consider it will be free next, i think there will be plenty people online.

I bought the drink box pack for 11€.. that aside severed is an amazing game really enjoy it. Everyone can enjoy it now, not burned but next month i am expecting a lot on vita lol.  The burn from oreshika was so much worse though.

More indie games I will never get around to playing, ha!  To the very bottom of the backlog.

At least NBA 2K16 still has good life left in it, and getting dangerously close to the Platinum, only 2 trophies left.   :) 

Now I can stop feeling bad for consistently bypassing Tearaway whenever it's on sale. :)

The rest of the games look great too, been wanting to try Severed, Lumo, and an EDF game for a while now. Under Night is another one that's been in my wishlist for a while as well.

EDIT: Woo, 1,000th post.

Edited by Waffle-Sensei

Tearaway is amazing! I juat downloaded it to play it again. I'm glad more people will try it. 

I don't know anything about Lumo, hopefully it's good.

I'm stoked by Under Birth, looks amazing. 

Lastly, Severed is near perfect. The only complaint I've is the length. I only played it because of Guacamelee and can't complain. Definetely two of the best indie games I've ever played.

Tearaway definitely gets added to my list... might even "conquer" it before Mass Effect Andromeda (though I already got some games in the works).

And I wonder if I should make EDF plat my life long goal...:hmm: (PS+ will be obsolete by the time I'd finish :D)

Overall it's an ok month, not much for me tho.