Goat Simulator Waste of Space Dlc out tomorrow.

snakebit10

I'm seeing a bundle as well, it can't be bought on my country's PSN store yet. I sure hope the DLC can be bought outside of the bundle. I don't want to buy the entire game again.

Waste of Space has trophies.

Names & descriptions are taken from the Steam achievements as the DLC's not on this site yet and I'm playing the German version which has German trophy names & descriptions. All trophies are :bronze:

Use the sword, goat

Pickup a photon sword as father or good goat.

Be not afreight

Destroy all freighters.

Ruler of the seven skies

Blow up all pirate ships.

Bacon marauder

Shoot down 30 police ships.

What came first? The alien or the egg?

Headbutt all alien eggs.

NERD!

Find all trophies in Space.

Gather $1000000

I wanna be a baahlionaire.

My little brony

Find all the pony horses.

Testaholic

Complete test chambers.

It's working... IT'S WORKING!

Run wild with the podracer.

Fund this!

Headbutt Lawrence S.Windler in his lair.

splishy splashy wibbly wobbly timey wimey

Visit the badehaus.

The world is your canvas

Tag 10 walls.

Edited by viech54

18 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Glad I only did the PS3 version of this. Of course they'll never actually release a version with all of the DLC. 

^^ This. Game was amusing for about 30 minutes and became frustrating as hell on Flappy Goat. I truly hope the PS3 version remains "as is".

Just went on the UK Playstation Store,  I love the fact the PS3 version is £7 odd and the PS4 version is £2.99 and the DLC are on sale too... Trying to lure people into buying the game ?

I do own the game too, I regretted getting the game the moment t it went onto my profile haha

Screenshot_2017-03-21-10-50-03.png

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

Look, I really fucking loved Goat Sim to begin with, and I have no problem with more shit for this game coming as a free update, but all this DLC put together is worth like 10 or 15 bucks to me, not 8.50 odd for each bit. I got Goat Z and MMO on sale for a few bucks the first time they went on sale, looks like I'll be doing the same with this and PayDay. It's not that I don't want them, and I could care less about the trophies, I just don't think this joke of a game is worth that much. I call it a joke because it started as one, not because it's shit or anything, I love the thing.

• Like 2

Better wait for this shit to buy. No way i'm paying that much for all the DLC packs and i loved that game had so much fun with it. I was planning to get the Complete Disc version of Goat, but for some reason they stop the production of those disc copies. Maybe they making another complete edition disc with the main game and all the DLC on it? Who knows. Anyway i'm not going to rush to get my 100% same thing with DOOM. I'm sure there will be some summer deals going on real soon. 4 € for all together sounds good to me.

15 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

This DLC seems to be bugged in a good way like the previous two. If you get your 12th trophy, you get the 13th for free.

Wait, how come you got the last trophy 'for free' in these DLCs? The only trophy I have left in the GoatZ DLC is the one for completing 25 quests in one game and judging by your trophy list, you got that one 'for free'. How does that keep happening to you and why didn't it happen to me :P

Just now, Lucas said:

Wait, how come you got the last trophy 'for free' in these DLCs? The only trophy I have left in the GoatZ DLC is the one for completing 25 quests in one game and judging by your trophy list, you got that one 'for free'. How does that keep happening to you and why didn't it happen to me :P

Haha, I dunno :D

Didn't happen in MMO for me either, though. GoatZ, Payday and now Waste it somehow worked for me - and many others. If I look at a few people on top of the leaderboards, this case doesn't seem to be that rare. :)

Haha, I dunno :D

Didn't happen in MMO for me either, though. GoatZ, Payday and now Waste it somehow worked for me - and many others. If I look at a few people on top of the leaderboards, this case doesn't seem to be that rare. :)

Can confirm this, I only collected 2 rocket trophy collectibles, one in the TURDIS and the other to the entrance of the restaurant after the elevator ride in the final room of the Test Chambers. After my 12th trophy popped (The World is Your Canvas), "NERD!" popped straight after. So glad I don't have to collect those stupid things. I truly hope this is the last DLC.

EDIT: I thought I'd note that this only happened to me on this DLC, not the others.

Edited by LeetWolf2