If you could have 3 game items for real?

ShadowGandalf

What would they be. Let me clarify.

Pick 3 items from games that you would love to have in real life and why. What you would use them for etc....

Conditions...

1 Item must be exclusive to gaming, not appearing in films or tv

(if it appears in a film that's based off a game, that's fine, but if it's a game based off a film that's not)

2 Item must've exist in real life.

Here's my 3

1 - The Portal Gun from Portal - Who wouldn't want one of these? Use it to travel quickly or play pranks. For arguments sake we'll say that most surface types on earth would be portal conducting.

2 - The S.A.C. from Beyond Good and Evil - Jade's SAC can digitise and store physical items as data, to be recalled upon when needed. Imagine, carrying a multitude of things, in a SAC that weighs no more than a iPhone. Plus it comes with an artificial intelligence.

3 - Hover Boots from Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time - Glide down the road without even moving your legs.. Wouldn't that be amazing, almost like flying, just at ground level. A bit lazy yeah, but still awesome.

What 3 would you pick and why?

I want the portal gun. Obviously lol.

Large Sword of Searching from Demons' Souls. Imagine the cool things I could find in the world while carrying one of those :).

SSV Normandy. Take a week vacation and go see whats out there. That would be awesome.

• Like 1

Mr. Zurkon from Ratchet & Clank All 4 One - A bodyguard to defend me.

Ironclad Omega - Borderlands - Shoot me a nuclear bomb and I'm alive with this shield.

Hidden Blade - Assassin's Creed - Come here my friend, do you remember that time when you bullied me? Well, I gonna kill you. (Cut his head off) Nice weapon if you ask me.

Plasma Cutter :holy: - Dead Space, because no one messes with someone with a Plasma Cutter.

Portal Gun for obvious reasons :awesome: real life fast travel and could be fun to mess with people.

A fucking Metal Gear, my main mode of transportation when I want to feel like a baus. :pimp:

Edited by daftprophet

Idk...I guess at the moment i would like...

1. power gauntlet - Legend of Zelda (super strength yo!)

2. Sky flyer - Ape Escape (propels you high into the air)

3. Gravity gun - Rogue Galaxy (makes platforms you can stand on in thin air!)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

Pretty hard to choose but after some thought...

1. Gate of Babylon (Fate/stay night) - A dark red key-shaped shortsword that connects itself to Gilgamesh's treasure vault so I can either rain legendary weapons down on someone or access his other treasures basically anything that is tied to any legendary hero ever.
  2. That last Pok'eBall (Pok'eMon series) - Don't really care what version I'll take the leftover beginner pokemon.
  3. All Magic Materia (FFVII) - Having access to every spell including curative and elemental magic I think this'd come in very handy.

After a bit of consideration, I went with:

1. 'Summon Eleanor' Plasmid from BioShock 2 - "Hey Big Sis! See that bunch of bad guys over there? Could you go ape shit on them for me please? Thanks ever so much."
  2. Dagger of Time (with unlimited supply of sands) from Prince of Persia Trilogy - Who wouldn't like the opportunity to rewind the last 10 seconds of their life every now and again.
  3. Portal gun from Portal - For the lulz (and laziness).

• 3 weeks later...

Shotstaff (Tales of Graces f): Pascal's weapon, it functions as a magic staff (good for both casting spells and beating enemies around) and a gun (Oh, how I love her Star Crusher attack).

Dark Hand (Dark Souls): Another multi-purpose weapon, it functions as a shield, gauntlet and super handy soul-sucking device.

Red Queen (Devil May Cry 4): Nero's sword, not only does it look good, but it's ignition system makes it a pretty fearsome weapon, who'd mess with you if you could swing that thing around like he can?,

3. Kinesis Gloves off Dead Space. It is EXACTLY like having the force.

2. ARI glasses off Heavy Rain, school would be amazingly Easy, and I would never be bored again.

1. And of course the best thing of all...... The Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator Gun off Half-Life 2....I would never be sad again.

• Like 1

Portal Gun from Portal 2 - I would use it get inside my house when I lock myself out, what else? >_>

The augment from Deus Ex that speeds up mental process and reaction time - I'd use it without even thinking about it

A leveling system from most RPGs - to have a map in which I can, at the push of a button, improve my own abilities.

• 1 year later...

Ebony and Ivory (I guess that counts as two though?) from Devil May Cry  - Infinite ammo pistols.

Auriel's Shield from Skyrim - A hax shield that pretty much makes the user invulnerable and absorbs damage to heal the user.

NCR Veteran Ranger coat from Fallout: New Vegas - It looks cool.

Edited by omegarevan