Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

1 hour ago, Cynicgods said:

Umm, I’m trying to play Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow. I have the retail collection with Mirror Of Fate and the dlc. Does that version include the patch? Or am I screwed? Because it didn’t prompt for a patch when I started it. And when I check, it says I have the latest version installed.

EDIT: It’s the NA version. Is the patch only needed for the EU version?

It seems like this is a problem for a lot of people right now. There is another thread about it and ps3 patches.

• Like 1

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/1241617-Online-Services-Update-Masterlist-Forums?s=4e28173932bf67c5c4b122e6e2bd10eb

Master List is updated to confirm Rainbow Six Vegas, RS Vegas 2, and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter are shutting down on everything. (Still no shutdown date, and reminder that Vegas 1 and 2 don't have trophy lists.)

Also I noticed Toy Soldier is on this list. Checking the forums seems it was announced closed last year. Can anyone confirm it has? (Toy Soldier was unplatinumable anyways though.)

18 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/1241617-Online-Services-Update-Masterlist-Forums?s=4e28173932bf67c5c4b122e6e2bd10eb

Master List is updated to confirm Rainbow Six Vegas, RS Vegas 2, and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter are shutting down on everything. (Still no shutdown date, and reminder that Vegas 1 and 2 don't have trophy lists.)

Also I noticed Toy Soldier is on this list. Checking the forums seems it was announced closed last year. Can anyone confirm it has? (Toy Soldier was unplatinumable anyways though.)

Toy Soldiers: War Chest Edition has no online trophies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Winterglemm said:

heads-up, sounds like lbp vita servers are now also being targeted by the ddos

Just now, Retrogamer125 said:

Are you not able to connect to lbp ps vita servers?

The devs tweeted yesterday they’re still working on bringing all the LBP servers back up. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 7:02 PM, Cynicgods said:

Umm, I’m trying to play Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow. I have the retail collection with Mirror Of Fate and the dlc. Does that version include the patch? Or am I screwed? Because it didn’t prompt for a patch when I started it. And when I check, it says I have the latest version installed.

EDIT: It’s the NA version. Is the patch only needed for the EU version?

i have same version, wonder same thing bro will test it in short if that works i hope so

On 18/04/2021 at 2:13 PM, pavelbagirov said:

If you not live in US you not have time to import games now sadly. Heat 2 was delisted from psn also. Luckily you from Canada

On 19/04/2021 at 2:28 AM, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

Has NASCAR Heat 2 been delisted from the psn store? I see NASCAR Heat 3 but not on NASCAR 2.

Physical copies exist for it luckily and are quite abundant and usually cheaper then the game was on PSN anyways 

44 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Physical copies exist for it luckily and are quite abundant and usually cheaper then the game was on PSN anyways 

For me to import copy from US (those games is US exclusives) take 2-3 months of waiting because of pandemic situation. Also on eBay only few people sale this game and if it cheap it will be sold in few minutes I was very surprised