Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

Currently the servers for Need for Speed Hot pursuit on PS3 and xbox360 are down.

There was no announcement and it's not on the shutdown list. We'll have to wait and see if it comes back or not.

If someone still needs to finish NFS Most wanted on PS3 or PSVita: Take this as a warning and do it now! Those servers are confirmed to be still up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YonahFuriae said:

Thanks for the replies, well I enjoy so much Dissidia but been playing other things. I don't know if it's that long to 100%, but at least I know just needed one or two afternoons more to finish all online trophies, it was fairly quick and fun, sad I dropped it because I started playing something else and now it'll take longer since I need to remember what I was doing and how to play, haha.

Thanks again for the replies, glad he was just a bit paranoid and this wasn't official information~

Yeah, no need to worry. Square has said that when that time comes they will give advance notice. I plan on keeping up with news regarding the game like I did when they announced the end of updates and the shutting down of the arcade version, so when that announcement is made, I'll be sure to post it here and on the game's forum page.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

A possible delisting coming?

SoulCalibur II HD was already delisted in EU (or at least the Spanish store) already. But not in NA store so that would be affected if it were to be delisted. Not sure about other stores like the japanese or hong kong stores.

11 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

SoulCalibur II HD was already delisted in EU (or at least the Spanish store) already. But not in NA store so that would be affected if it were to be delisted. Not sure about other stores like the japanese or hong kong stores.

It was already delisted from the Japanese store as well.

1 hour ago, tony_snake_24 said:

It's still available for purchase in Hong Kong store.

• Like 1

On 13-5-2022 at 7:10 AM, Helyx said:

Mushroom Wars PS3 online is working again. Better go grind out that XP while you can!

From what I read, it's a real GRIND indeed. The few people that played it, couldn't find a shortcut.

That held me back buying the DLC even though it's cheap.

Edited by ConAir
Double info

Game Mistover is getting removed today according to Steam post. It has an international version and an Asia stack.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/909510/view/3326483852788420250

Although they also say it's getting removed from Xbox but has never been on it.

This is the PUBG devs btw, just in case anyone wants to stop giving them money for this bullshit one day advance warning.

Edit: Fixed the link, not sure how that other one got there.

Edited by mcnichoj
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

Game Mistover is getting removed today according to Steam post. It has an international version and an Asia stack.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1078560/view/3128312877616230970

Although they also say it's getting removed from Xbox but has never been on it.

This is the PUBG devs btw, just in case anyone wants to stop giving them money for this bullshit one day advance warning.

Wrong link, that goes to a Turok game which is leaving Steam - here's the correct one :): https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/909510?emclan=103582791464207331&emgid=3326483852788420250. Also, it's June 30th it's getting delisted, not May 30th :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

So is Mistover single player only? Just wondering cause weird they use the term Service Termination to announce a delisting

Yes :)

I just looked into why it's being delisted, turns out Arc System Works licensed it, and the license expires on the 30th June.  The game sold really badly so no one is interested in renewing it.

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Wrong link, that goes to a Turok game which is leaving Steam - here's the correct one :): https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/909510?emclan=103582791464207331&emgid=3326483852788420250. Also, it's June 30th it's getting delisted, not May 30th :).

... what was that Turok game? I almost had a heart attack, i thought they were delisting the remastered first game.

38 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Yes :)

I just looked into why it's being delisted, turns out Arc System Works licensed it, and the license expires on the 30th June.  The game sold really badly so no one is interested in renewing it.

It not only sold badly but the steam reviews are pretty vicious and scorched it.

21 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

... what was that Turok game? I almost had a heart attack, I thought they were delisting the remastered first game.

One I've never heard of that seems to be PC only.

Super Bomberman R Online is shutting down on December 1st

Edit: apparently, for the easily 100% you need a Premium that is no longer being sold. damn, we're fucked up. this game didn't last long. 

Edited by kevao97