Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

4 hours ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

Seems like Agents of Mayhem is down.
Neither Volition not Deep Silver didn't publish any news on the topic. People asking about it on twitter and their site are ignored.
It's been happening for a few weeks now.

It has at least one trophy requiring online connection, which cannot be established.

Honestly they probably might know about it, but with Saints Row Remake getting postponed for extra development time they most likely are all focused on that, and will deal with it later I assume.

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Honestly they probably might know about it, but with Saints Row Remake getting postponed for extra development time they most likely are all focused on that, and will deal with it later I assume.

Hopefully. But they could at least acknowledge it. Instead they just don't answer people. Which isn't good.

4 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

So you found their phone number online... and are worried about the phone number being published online? xD

I'm worried they'll think the solution to the problem of people asking about Agents of Mayhem would be to unpublish the number online. They've proven resistant to the idea of responding to queries about the servers, so it would be par for the course.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tomba25 said:

The Jump Force server shut down was so wack... I mean WHAT THE HELL?!? 

Does the game have online trophies? If so, it's a shame that they shut down the servers since I would have loved to play this game and get the platinum.

Edited by GarciaFever

28 minutes ago, The Moose Knuckler said:

I'm confused. Did something happen to the Jump Force servers? The shut down wasn't supposed to happen until later next year.

Same here. The wording of that post made me think it was shutdown already, wayyyy earlier than they said, considering it's set to shutdown on August 2022. I think it was just them expressing their dislike of the shutdown of a 2019 game, but it certainly made me panic for a second... ? 

4 hours ago, Tomba25 said:

The Jump Force server shut down was so wack... I mean WHAT THE HELL?!? 

3 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Does the game have online trophies? If so, it's a shame that they shut down the servers since I would have loved to play this game and get the platinum.

2 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Same here. The wording of that post made me think it was shutdown already, wayyyy earlier than they said, considering it's set to shutdown on August 2022. I think it was just them expressing their dislike of the shutdown of a 2019 game, but it certainly made me panic for a second... 1f605.png 

Yeah shutdown is still set for August 24, 2022. Delisting is happening on February 7, 2022 though before this.

But to be honest I'm just glad between this and Jump VS we actually got the Jump fighting games in the West. Usually due to licensing difficulties they aren't released here to begin with and only importing is how can play them.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Yes, 6 of them but the servers aren't due to close until August 24th, 2022 so you still have several months to get the online stuff done: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10037-jump-force-trophy-guide

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Yes, 6 of them but the servers aren't due to close until February 7, 2022 so you still have 2 months to get the online stuff done: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10037-jump-force-trophy-guide

I thought it was delisting in february and closing in august?

Btw anyone interested in Jump Force just a reminder that the Deluxe Version is on sale right still in North American PSN stores till 2AM Eastern Thursday Morning.

It's on sale for 90% off, contains base game and 1st character pass. This may be the final sale of it. As it was on sale the last two sale periods.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Winterglemm said:

only the ps3 version had trophies and it has already been shut down a long time ago...so you don't have to worry about trying to play the ps4 ver now

Thanks for this. It was tagged as being PS3 + PS4 on my end, and turns out it was only PS3. Vita got shut down March 16th, 2017 and PS3 May 23rd, 2019. Sorry for the false alarm.

• Like 2

It appears that Freedom Wars servers are now offline. It was up and running about 30 min ago (NA region), but now I'm getting communication error signal. Multiple players in the boosting channel have confirmed that they were getting same error messages.

Edited by darkalphar
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, darkalphar said:

It appears that Freedom Wars servers are now offline. It was up and running about 30 min ago (NA region), but now I'm getting communication error signal. Multiple players in the boosting channel have confirmed that they were getting same error messages.

Same with soul sacrifice. So it seems it wasn't a fluke. weird that sony didn't put those Shutdowns in their official list. 

Someone needs to confirm ss delta and oreshika tainted bloodlines.