Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

39 minutes ago, Lordguwa said:

there's 3 trophy's tied to mass effect andromeda that are online:

multiplayer mode tutorial

25 total strike team missions or apex multiplayer mode extractions

not sure if this has an impact to the game.

do you know how long it takes to do these trophies starting from scratch?

3 hours ago, Lordguwa said:

there's 3 trophy's tied to mass effect andromeda that are online:

multiplayer mode tutorial

25 total strike team missions or apex multiplayer mode extractions

not sure if this has an impact to the game.

According to a Trophy Guide to this game, two of them can be done in SP

Although, you might need connection to servers to do them. 

Edited by theomgkitteh
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

Veteran (Successfully complete a combined 25 strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions) / Explorer (5 of either) both options for each trophy require access to the servers because strike teams are run by a server. It's like the assassin's creed missions in brotherhood, you send your strike off on a mission, they are unavailable for like 3 to 12 hours depending on the difficulty of the mission, then they bring back loot and currency which you can use to buy more strike teams or upgrade them. They run off a server because it has an app you can download on your phone that allows you to continue to run missions when you are away from your console. You just have to MAKE SURE you click to see the results of the 5th or 25th mission on your console for the trophy to pop, otherwise you have to wait for it to come around again for another set of 25 and you will no longer have a way to track how many it has been. To track the number of strike missions completed via the App to make sure you don't complete the 5th or 25th out of game, it is Prestige -> Challenges -> General -> Accomplishments, then scroll to the bottom for "Explorer" and "Veteran." If you miss the 5th, it's not too big a deal to do 5 extraction missions in multiplayer, you will probably end up doing at least 9 for Teamwork, but 25 successful multiplayer missions will probably take 13-15 hours.

Teamwork (Create six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode) Another time consuming one in which both require online. Buying six strike teams takes a lot of currency as it comes in slow from strike missions and you don't have any hope of doing the more lucrative gold strike missions without your max level strike team having a piece of the highest level equipment. It is much faster (per the trophy guide) to create an adept in multiplayer and spam pull and singularity (4-5 hours) You get assist medals whenever an enemy under the effect of either power is killed. You can get a bronze, silver, and gold assist medal per match 3, 25/3 = at least 9 matches. I would recommend not blowing it out all at once and instead only doing a couple of matches a day to try to complete the two daily challenges, as that will help with Top Talent. Each daily challenge gives 30 mission currency per day (max of 60) and each strike mission completed gives 5 or 10 currency. To buy the other 5 strike teams takes 40+80+120+160+200 = 600 mission funds.

Top Talent (Promote a strike team to Level 20) Very time consuming (and also online) since only gold missions give really good XP and currency gain is slow to get a top level piece of equipment. Rather than blowing through multiplayer assist medals at at once for Teamwork, I would recommend spreading it out over 4 or 5 days. That is because there are a couple of simple, daily multiplayer challenges each day. The first is usually complete 2 matches worth of rounds (14 total) on a certain map and the second is 2 matches worth of rounds (14 again) on a certain difficulty. Each daily challenge gives you 30 mission currency for up to 60 per day. Mission currency also works on strike teams so you can use it to buy the best equipment for your strike team to make Gold missions viable faster. Strike missions just give 5 or 10 each and you can only play 3-4 per day on each difficulty level. Since you have to play multiplayer anyway to get 25 assist medals if you want to avoid buying 6 strike teams, you might as well try to complete at least 1 daily challenge while doing that. Gold missions give a ton of XP which will help you level your primary strike team to lvl 20 faster. You can only have one piece of equipment on each strike team, so once you decide what type to get, just save up and buy the best version of it.

As your strike team levels up they will gain random perks called traits like sees great in the dark (so they have a better chance of success in night time missions) or rugged (so they perform well in pour weather conditions). There are also some universal perks which give a universal small bonus to completion no matter the mission parameters. Each strike team starts with 1 trait and gains another on the levels divisible by 5. Max level is 20 so you will have a total of 5 positive traits. If your strike team has several universal traits (+5 for each) the Exceptional Human Intelligence for +20 universal @ 250 mission fund cost may be the best thing to equip. Though I would generally advocate picking a specialized piece of equipment, it costs half as much (125 mission funds) and has double the bonus (+40), the drawback is it only helps (though it is a BIG help) in missions that have that attribute. Give that equipment to a strike team that already has that trait to strengthen it, don't try to use equipment to cover weaknesses. IE. don't give all weather gear (+40) to cover the ill-prepared (-10 in poor weather) trait, give it to a Rugged (+10 in poor weather) to boost it to 50. That will boost the success % chance on a poor weather conditions gold mission very high when you are near max level.

A warning, do not try to send out strike teams on missions with a low chance of success. Every time a strike team fails a mission there is a chance they will be permanently branded with a negative trait. So do not move on to the next difficulty level until there is a comfortable margin for success.

hey thanks for the super detailed answer i appreciate it. getting these trophies at the last minute will really be a headache for when the server is close to being shut down for real (I believe it's just an instability) I'll work on it as soon as possible, thanks for your collaboration to the community.

21 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

hey thanks for the super detailed answer i appreciate it. getting these trophies at the last minute will really be a headache for when the server is close to being shut down for real (I believe it's just an instability) I'll work on it as soon as possible, thanks for your collaboration to the community.

lvl 20 is probably the one that will take the longest. If you buy the 2nd team with first day's daily multiplayer challenge bonus you can run 3 to 4 bronze missions per day. Then once you've run 25 successful missions you can decide which of your strike teams has the most promise based on the traits they've picked up and buy equipment for it and continue leveling it to 20. Though if the two strike team pick up a few universal traits as well as different traits that can be boosted by equipment, you might as well buy the specialized equipment for them if you have the mission funds so they can start running silver missions earlier, as there is a limited amount of missions of each difficulty level available per day. That's why having a 3rd strike team in the beginning won't help you get to 25 any faster, some of your strike teams have to move on to silver or gold so that lower level ones can start running bronze.

Edited by Guardian_owl
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I just checked on Mass Effect Andromeda and I'm able to connect to multiplayer. May want to make the online trophies a priority if it holds up the next several days.

Thanks for telling! Was about to ask as I saw someone got the trophy for the multiplayer tutorial :)

• Like 1

On 26.11.2021 at 8:38 PM, Red-Izanagi said:

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines has no Online Trophies. The Stuff which needs online is only here to scan some QR codes to get some Powerful characters, that's all.

Edit: With the Online Feature you also can visit other players worlds but it's not required, since you will find any dungeon also on npc worlds, so keep that in mind. Online makes the Game quite easier and less grindy to get some stuff done. If you want to tackle this game, then feel free to do it now.

How this works? When I scan QR code characters they will be limited to my use or forever? Also they save on my save file or where,maybe they will be down when servers will be closed? I mean I can scan characters delete the game from vita and for example in next year install game again and they will be there or I will lost them? Thanks for the answers 

14 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

How this works? When I scan QR code characters they will be limited to my use or forever? Also they save on my save file or where,maybe they will be down when servers will be closed? I mean I can scan characters delete the game from vita and for example in next year install game again and they will be there or I will lost them? Thanks for the answers 

Good that you ask and i will answer you this question:

No. You have to re-register the codes every time after you used the character for hiring as an example. You also can only adopt a character once and betrothal many times to make some op chars later on. But like i said, re-register is neccessary at this point, it was my case for this game.

Good luck on the game tho, it's really worth it.

2 hours ago, Red-Izanagi said:

Good that you ask and i will answer you this question:

No. You have to re-register the codes every time after you used the character for hiring as an example. You also can only adopt a character once and betrothal many times to make some op chars later on. But like i said, re-register is neccessary at this point, it was my case for this game.

Good luck on the game tho, it's really worth it.

This is bad news because I wanted to scan characters and delete game because will not play in the near future.

14 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

This is bad news because I wanted to scan characters and delete game because will not play in the near future.

This won't work because the QR code OP characters cost in-game money, and you'd need to play a few dozen hours to be able to afford

2 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

This won't work because the QR code OP characters cost in-game money, and you'd need to play a few dozen hours to be able to afford

Btw did we get any confirmation the QR code function will not work after the server shutdown?

I know some select Vita titles have used QR codes before but I always assumed they were read in-game without connectivity since a QR code should just be no different then a visual passcode giving off stats and identifiers for the game to use.

16 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Btw did we get any confirmation the QR code function will not work after the server shutdown?

I know some select Vita titles have used QR codes before but I always assumed they were read in-game without connectivity since a QR code should just be no different then a visual passcode giving off stats and identifiers for the game to use.

I might be wrong but apparently some QR codes are generated from users own OP random characters, in this case it's 100% sure its going offline. However I don't know if there's actually pre-coded QR codes

• Like 2

Lmao it's just too much successful.

"Free Trial players are unable to log in outside of late night and early morning hours"

This reminds me of a very old italian Ragnarok Online free server that i used to play back in 2003... afternoon was only for new players, older ones were forced to play during evernings/nights.

Edited by Lance_87

On 16-12-2021 at 0:24 PM, HuntingFever said:

Are the Skate 2 and GTA 5 (PS3) servers still up?

GTA 5 went down yesterday around 6:30 PM CET. But offcourse there is one guy (on Discord) that's still on the server but that can't start Jobs, Missions or Heists but tries to chase a few extra awards before his PS3 gets kicked from the server. He even sends proof. It's funny. My PS3 would never let me do that but would just freeze or get kicked at some point.

• Like 4

Hi @EdinhoN,

Madden 17 can be removed from the "Shutdowns That Didn't Happen" list.  The PS3 and PS4 versions are both confirmed to be shutdown on December 7.  Double-checked the highlighted unobtainable trophies and confirmed no one has gotten a trophy since December 5.  Thank you!

PS4 - Madden 17 - 1st of July, 2019 (Draft Champions servers are still accessible)

• Like 2